Part 14

"I'm just saying!"

"And I'm saying I dislike that you said that," Yoongi pouted, helping him off the bike.

"Do you disaagree?"

"....No. But still,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Well then shut u-up,"

"But you said he's hot!"

"Because he is!"

"Is he hotter than me?" Yoongi asked, taking off Taehyung's helmet.

He pursed his lips, thinking. "No, you're all equally hot,"

Yoongi stomped on the ground, angry. "Baby!" He whined.

"What? Do you w-want me to lie?"

"Yes!"

"Fine, then you're h-hotter than all of th-them,"

"Thank you!" He held the door open, letting Taehyung walk in first. He smiled when he saw Jin at the counter, looking bored, "Hyung! Hyung, you'll never believe what Taehyung just told me,"

"Here we go," Taehyung mumbled.

"He told me I'm hotter than the main guys from Supernatural,"

Jin snorted, "Taehyungie don't lie to him. He could never compare to Jensen Ackles, that man was crafted by God himself,"

Taehyung's mouth dropped, "You w-watch Supernatural?"

"Hell yeah,"

"You're se-seriously amazing," Taehyung exclaimed, bouncing on his feet.

"Thank you, I think so too,"

"You guys are so mean to me," Yoongi pouted again.

Jin looked at him, shocked, "Are you..pouting? Taehyung what did you do to him? Oh shit didn't you guys go on a date yesterday?"

"Yes, it was amazing. He's mine, back off," Yoongi smiled, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"I have Joonie,"

"Yeah, but you can't tell me you wouldn't dump Joonie for Tae,"

Jin looked Tae up and down, "You're right. I totally would. Especially since he watches Supernatural, and Joon doesn't"

"HEY!" Came a distant shout from the back.

Jin ignored him, "So are you just gonna stay here all day? Or are you just dropping him off,"

"He's leaving," Taehyung answered.

"I'm staying," Yoongi smirked.

"I don't care as long as you let Taebaby do his job,"

Taehyung flushed, hiding his face.

"Did you just call him 'Taebaby'? Hyung I will beat the shit out of you," Yoongi snarled, holding Taehyung tighter.

He rolled his eyes again, "Shut up, no you won't. So are you leaving or no?"

"No, why would I leave?"

Jin shrugged. He waved Taehyung over, giving him a small side hug before leading him to the flowers, showing him each and every one.

"Hyungie, I w-worked in a flower shop," Taehyung giggled, making Jin blush.

"I know, I just really like flowers," Jin mumbled.

Yoongi watched with a smile, glad his only Hyung and his.....his Taehyung got along. He was glad that Jin approved. Not that he needed to, but it was nice.

He sat in a chair behind the register, for absolutely no reason whatsoever. He did not plan on helping, he was just here to be with Taehyung.

He sat for a while, feet up on a shelf under the counter, hands behind his head, almost asleep.

"Does he usually fall a-asleep like that?" He heard Taehyung whisper.

"Honey there's no need to be quiet. That man sleeps like the dead. Though, my advice to you if you plan on sticking around, is to never wake him up,"

Yoongi peeked one eye open, trying not to smile when he saw Taehyung pouting. "What if he won't l-let me go? 'Cuz last night, I w-woke up at like 1, but he w-wouldn't budge. I was cold and wanted an-another blanket, but he wouldn't m-move,"

"You slept there?" Jin almost yelled, hands flying up.

He saw Taehyung blush, and he smiled widely, sitting up, "Yeah, got a problem with that?"

"Did you corrupt this innocent baby?" Jin screeched, stalking towards Yoongi.

"No, of course not,"

Jin relaxed.

"But I did kiss him,"

Jin fumed, "So you did corrupt him!"

"Hyungie calm down," Taehyung whispered, "Please,"

Jin pouted, and Namjoon appeared behind him to kiss the top of his head, "Baby, it's fine. Taehyung's an adult, so what does it matter?"

"It doesn't," Jin mumbled, deflating in Namjoon's arms, letting the younger gently drag him to the back room.

"Wait! C-customers?" Taehyung asked, making Jin smile at him warmly.

"They'll love you, you're adorable. If there are any, and you feel uncomfortable, just make Yoongi do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind,"

Giggling, he turned to Yoongi with pleading eyes, bottom lip stuck out, "Please?"

"That's not fair!" Yoongi whined, shielding his eyes, "I physically cannot make myself say no to you, this is cheating!"

Jin muttered to himself about Yoongi's personality changing basically overnight as he finally closed the back room door.

Taehyung stopped, lips stretched in a thin line, "O-okay,"

"Fine, but only if-"

Taehyung smiled widely, "Thank you!"

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Yoongi mumbled, pretending he wasn't blushing profusely.

He sat back down at the register, staring at the door. "So why am I doing your job for you?"

"It's not my job, my j-job is making the arrangments," Taehyung said, walking to the flowers. He smiled, remembering when he worked with his grandmother.

Yoongi huffed, "Sure," He cleared his throat, trying not to chicken out of his next sentence, "Hey Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go on another date tonight, or tomorrow?"

He held his breath, hoping it wasn't too soon.

"I have w-work Hyung,"

Jin burst back in the main room, "No you don't! I can handle it. In fact, why don't you just leave now? Go, shoo. Out, out with you,"

Taehyung tilted his head, "Then why'd you h-hire me?"

"Shut up and leave me, Joon and I have this covered. You're still getting paid, by the way,"

"I'm so confused," Taehyung mumbled, Yoongi dragging him out of the store excitedly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________