Part 26

k so ha ha somehow this is the 3rd thing ive posted today? and its also longer than usual so...idk be prepared ig?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung pounded on Jin's door, almost knocking the elder out when he answered the door.

"Taehyung? Oh thank god, I'm so sorry-"

"Where is Yoongi staying?"

"What?"

"I know you know where he is staying. So where is he?"

Jin sighed, "I don't think-"

"I don't fucking care what you think!" Taehyung glared, "Where is he?"

"Hoseok's,"

"Where is that?"

"I'll take you,"

He sighed, "Thank you Hyung,"

~~~~

"Someone please answer, someone please answer," He muttered, pressing the doorbell a million times, tapping his foot on the ground.

"W- Taehyung? I um, what are you doing here?"

"Did he leave yet? It's a yes or no question, no bullshit answers," He demanded.

Hoseok hesitated, and his eyes flickered between Taehyung and to his right.

"Let me in," Taehyung snarled.

"Taehyung-"

"I said fucking let me in,"

Hoseok moved to the side, though Taehyung still bumped his shoulder as he walked by.

Taehyung ignored Jimin, who tried to grab his wrist and ask him too many questions.

He was determined, he was not letting Yoongi leave, not like that.

"Min fucking Yoongi,"

Yoongi's head snapped up from his suitcase, "Oh,"

"Did you really think that after that stupidly thoughtful note that I would just let you fucking leave? You're a fucking idiot!"

"Taehyung," Yoongi sighed, "I have a flight to catch,"

"Then take me with you,"

"What?"

"Either you're staying here, or you're taking me with you,"

~~~~ k but imagine i just left the entire story here. like..this is the end...i would never....

lmao bitch u thought

Taehyung hummed, dangling his feet over the side. He sipped his juice box happily, swinging his feet.

"Love, get down from there,"

"Why?"

"Because you might fall!"

"You'll catch me,"

Yoongi smiled, "Yes, but that doesn't make me less worried,"

"Plus I'm still mad at you. So I do what I want,"

"Baby-"

"Nope. Get me another juice box. And I want scooby snacks,"

"Alright, but I'm not climbing up there to give them to you,"

Taehyung snickered, "Aw, is big bad Yoongi scared of heights?"

"At least I'm not scared of the dark,"