Part 18

"So Taehyung," Hoseok leaned forwards, "How did Yoongi Hyung manage to date you?"

Taehyung smiled bashfully, leaning back into Yoongi, "H-hyungie is sweet, he's v-very kind,"

Everyone laughed while Yoongi frowned.

"Why are y-you guys lauging?" Taehyung asked.

"Yoongi isn't sweet, or kind," Jin said after he wiped a tear.

They nodded, giggling to each other at the thought of Yoongi being nice.

Taehyung scowled, sitting up straight, "Yoongi Hyung is the s-sweetest, kindest man I've ever known. He cares very deeply a-about those close to him, especially you guys, you obviously just are too blind to see it,"

Yoongi's frown quickly flipped. He was thankful Taehyung stood up for him, even though he was usually so shy. Normally, he wasn't bothered when his friends pointed out how little he showed he cared. But with Taehyung in the room, he felt the need to point out that he did care, just didn't show it in the form of skinship or declarations of love.

"Baby," He whispered, feeling Taehyung get worked up. "It's alright,"

"No, it isn't," Taehyung's arms were crossed over Yoongi's on his waist, "You're the most caring, I know that. It's p-pissing me off that they laughed at that, because I know it's not true,"

"He might care for you," Hoseok mumbled, "But not us,"

"He does," Taehyung insisted, glaring at him heavily, "You're his best f-friend. Hyung told me-"

"Ah, no no. Nope he doesn't need to know," Yoongi laughed nervously, letting Taehyung play with his hands.

"The p-point is," The youngest mumbled, "He cares, and you fuckers don't d-deserve him if you c-can't see it,"

Yoongi sighed, "I think we should be leaving,"

Taehyung was clearly still worked up, obvious from the deathly grip he had on Yoongi's hands.

"Um," Jin blinked, still shocked. He never thought Taehyung would swear. Or could be that scary.

"Night guys, have fun," Yoongi smiled, lifting Taehyung by his thighs. The latter was still fuming, glaring at everyone, especially Hoseok.

Yoongi laughed lightly when he set Taehyung down by his bike, "Baby it's not a big deal, you shouldn't be so mad about it,"

"They're mean though," Taehyung muttered, "You do care. You b-buy them little things they say they want, you give your f-food to them when they ask, and you listen to them w-when they want to complain, you comfort them. They shouldn't just overlook that, and say i-it's you not caring,"

Yoongi shook his head with a smile, "I know, but I got over it a long time ago. I don't care. They can call me cruel and heartless, a stubborn asshole, a rude prick, but I really don't care. As long as you know I'm not, I'm alright, you're all that matters,"

Taehyung sighed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, "I'm mad,"

"I can tell,"

"They don't d-deserve you,"

"Debatable,"

"I don't deserve you,"

He snorted, "Now that's a straight up lie,"

Taehyung shook his head, "I don't. Y-you've done everything for me, a-and I can't even pay for lunch for you,"

"Well I like taking care of you, and it doesn't bother me. I have money that I don't use, and it's not like I go around buying you Gucci shit for no reason,"