Part 17

issa monday in the beginning part, just clarifying cuz this one is confusing as shit. maybe, i dont know i feel weird
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung looked at Yugyeom with wide, confused eyes, "Um, what?"

"Party. My house. Friday. Come. Please," He repeated, smiling lightly.

"Why?"

"Because you're my friend,"

"Who else w-will be there?"

Yugyeom put his finger to his chin in though, "Too many to count. But my closest friends, as well as Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jin, a guy named Jungkook, who I'm excited for you to meet, he's my best friend-"

"Bun?" Taehyung asked, eyes sparkling.

"You know Jungkook?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Oh. Well then. That's disappointing. I wanted to introduce you guys. But anyways, there will also be a Yoongi there, don't be afraid of him, he's not that scary,"

"Hyungie!"

"Of course you know him too," He pouted.

Taehyung giggled, "I still dunno w-why people are scared of y-you. You're cute!"

"Thank you," He preened, "Coming from you, that means a lot. So are you gonna come? Please?"

He sighed. That was already too many people, and he was just naming a few, "B-but,"

"If you feel uncomfortable at all I'll take you home right away, I promise!" Yugyeom pleaded.

"Okay," Taehyung mumbled.

"Yes!"

~~~~(i am aware i skipped like a whole week but theres a reason so stfu)

He was already uncomfortable, and he was just standing outside of the house.

It was loud, bright, and smelled weird. People were drunk and obnoxious, some half naked and making out with others, and Taehyung just wanted to go home.

"Hey, I promise it's not that bad," Yugyeom reassured, gently leading him inside, "I'll take you to some of my closest friends, and then we can leave right after that if you still want to,"

He nodded. Not only was the environment making him uncomfortable, but the outfit Yugyeom threw him in made him feel like he stood out too much.

 Not only was the environment making him uncomfortable, but the outfit Yugyeom threw him in made him feel like he stood out too much

(A/N: k but why do i looked like a goddamn squished rotten potato and he gets to look like that???)

"There's a lot of people I consider my closest friends," Yugyeom smiled sheepishly, "But they're really nice and I promise they'll love you,"