Part 11

"Bogum, leave," Yoongi snarled.

Bogum glanced at Taehyung with a smirk, "No, I wanna know why the little whore refuses to let me fuck him, but he's here with you"

Yoongi's head whipped around to Taehyung, "What?"

"Oh, you don't know about him being a whore?"

"Bogum if you don't leave I will bre-"

"Y-Yoongi, no. Let's j-just go, please,"

Yoongi stood up abruptly, his chair knocking back slightly. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and stomped out of the resturant, releasing a breath when the door closed behind them.

He didn't realize his tight grip until Taehyung winced quietly.

"Oh fuck, sorry baby," He apologized, bringing the younger's hand to his lips, placing small gentle kisses along his knuckles.

Taehyung smiled lightly, blushing, "It's o-okay, th-thank you for not f-fighting with him,"

Yoongi shrugged, "I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable,"

He was still tense, which Taehyung noticed, as if he was expecting Bogum to come out and pick a fight with him. Or he was still extremely angry, or maybe both.

"So w-what's next?" Taehyung asked, trying to get his mind off of the resturant.

The blonde looked at him worriedly, "We didn't eat, aren't you hungry?"

"Not r-really," He lied, ignoring the quiet, angry growl his stomach made.

"You're hungry," Yoongi nodded to himself, dragging the younger across the street, smiling at how he giggled.

They stopped in front of the nearest Wendy's, Taehyung basically running inside to get in line.

Yoongi scrunched his nose in distaste, he hated Wendy's.

(A/N: the deceit, the treachery. Wendys has the best spicy chicken sandwhich. the one with jalapenos and bacon is so fucking good and goddamn it i want wendys :( but no one buys me wendys and no drives me to get wendys)

But if Taehyung wanted Wendy's, Taehyung would get Wendy's.

He slipped his card into Taehyung's back pocket (not to feel his ass, he would never pftt), before telling the younger he was going to sit, and order him whatever.

The way Taehyung was so effortlessly pretty stunned him. The simplest actions looking so elegant and..pretty. He was so pretty, and now Yoongi really just wanted to lock the younger in his apartment and never let him out.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to order, stuttering over his meal in excitement. He skipped over to Yoongi, who was sat in the back corner of the fast food place, staring at him.

"Is e-everything okay?" Taehyung asked, sliding into the booth across from him.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"W-well, you just were s-staring at me,"

Yoongi smiled lovingly, "That's just because you're so beautiful, I couldn't help it,"

Taehyung immediately flushed, covering his face with his hands and shrinking down in his seat, "T-thank you,"

The blonde reached over the table, uncovering his face, keeping the smaller's hand in his own. Their intertwined hands rested on the table, making Taehyung's blush even darker, spreading down his neck.

"So I was thinking, that after lunch we could walk down to the aquarium and-"

"Aquarium?" Taehyung gasped, eyes sparkling.