Part 9

Friday, the day Taehyung was dreading the whole week.

He was excited for the date, yes. But he had almost 0 self confidence and was 100% sure he was going to fuck up and make Yoongi think he was just some weird kid with a stutter who can't do anything right.

So he woke up with mixed feelings.

He planned on avoiding anything to do with Yoongi or the date until he was mentally prepared to face them. Probably never, but as close to prepared as he could get.

Taehyung's day started normal, he finished his morning routine like usual and got out of the door with no issues.

As he was locking his apartment door, though, he heard his name being called from nearby.

"Taehyung-ah! Wait!"

Yoongi's gummy smile took over his face, and Taehyung almost cooed out loud at how cute it was. "Taehyungie! I'm so glad I caught you,"

Slightly panicked and caught of gaurd, Taehyung replied, "Um, y-yup. Totally. R-right,"

Yoongi looked confused, but smirked when he realized Taehyung was blushing a fiddling with his keys.

"So I'm picking you up after classes, do you want to be back by any specific time? I don't want to keep you if you have anything important to do,"

"No any t-time is fine, I don't work until to-tomorrow," Taehyung flinched when his phone buzzed in his pocket, screen lighting through his thin hoodie with a text from Yugyeom.

Yugyeom:

Hey Tae! Where are you? Our first class is in like 5 mintues
Sent 7:24

"Oh fuck," He mumbled, shoving the small device back in his pocket, "Sorry H-hyungie, I have to go, I'm going t-to be late,"

"I can give you a ride? We'll be there in less than 5?"

He hesitated, would he be bothering Yoongi? If he said yes, Yoongi would be going out of his way to help him because he forgot to check the time. If he said no, he would be late. Being late meant getting yelled at, and getting yelled at meant Taehyung would cry.

(A/N: i cant handle getting yelled at lmao. ive gotten in trouble once in elementary, which btw wasnt even my fault, and i cried so hard i was sent home. if anyone yells at me for any reason i will burst out into tears. i hate crying, but im a huge crybaby. i also angry cry. lol bye)

"I have nothing to do, so don't worry. I'm just trying to be helpful,"

Taehyung nodded slowly, letting Yoongi grab his arm and gently guide him down to his motorcycle.

"Hold me tight sweetheart,"

~~~~

Taehyung's face was red, hidden in his hands.

Yoongi had helped him off the bike and smiled softly at him. He kissed the youngers cheek and wished him good luck in his classes. Yoongi didn't leave until Taehyung had walked into the building, waving shyly.

Taehyung made it to class a second before the teacher, dropping down next to Yugyeom with a huff.

"Dude why is your face so red? Are you okay?" Yugyeom whisper asked, eyes darting over his face in concern.

He nodded, "'M fine. J-just....ah neverm-mind,"

"Whatever you say, weirdo,"

Taehyung pouted, ready to retort, when something hit the back of his head.

He turned and saw a group of girls sitting with smirks on their faces, giggling to one another.

The small piece of paper had the word slut written probably over 20 times, on different sizes and fonts.