Part 23

"Taehyung, I can't, I don't have the time," Yoongi sighed.

"You have all the time in the world to hang out with me, but you can't go to school?"

"It's different. When I'm hanging out with you, I can pull out my laptop and do my work as I please, if I attended my classes in person, I would not be able to,"

Taehyung huffed, "Whatever. Just drive,"

"Don't be pissy with me because I actually have to work,"

"Excuse me? What are you implying?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying that you shouldn't be pissed because I have a real job that takes up 90% of my time,"

Taehyung bit his tongue before pushing himself up, off of the, thankfully, not yet started bike. He struggled with the helmet for a second before giving up, choosing instead to use whatever little strength he had to rip the thin material. He threw the helmet at the ground by Yoongi's feet.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Yoongi ran a hand over his uncovered face, having given Taehyung his helmet. Like he always did.

"Leaving, I'll get someone else to take me home,"

Yoongi tensed, kicking down the stand so he was able to get up, "What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said that I'll find someone else to take me home," Taehyung hissed, "Since you apparently have so much work to do,"

He had turned back to the building, where a few people loitered, even after the last bell. A few people stared at them still, others looked away, fearing Yoongi and his promise.

He was not expecting to be grabbed by the back of his shirt and dragged to a dark corner, out of everyone's view.

Or to be shoved against the brick wall, a knee between his thighs and an arm across his chest.

"Taehyung," Yoongi started lowly, dragging a finger along his features, before he gripped the younger's chin tightly, thumb along his bottom lip. "Have I told you...about how much I hate sharing?"

"Y-Yoongi," Taehyung stuttered, nervous with how dark Yoongi's eyes had been. He recognized anger, a lot of anger, but also lust, which alarmed him, if he was honest.

"So you're going to find someone else, hmm?" The elder had taunted, pulling him chin forward a bit, "To replace me? Is that it?"

"Yoongi s-stop," He muttered, feeling him press closer.

"Why? So you can go find someone else?"

"No, b-because you're h-hurting me," He was only telling the truth, the bruising grip the taller had on him, as well as the way he felt himself being forcefully shoved into the brick wall terrifying him.

Yoongi took a step, more like 3, back, watching in horror and disgust, most likely with himself, as Taehyung almost fell forward, clutching his chest.

"I-I-" Yoongi came up blank, ignoring the tears that sprung to his own eyes.

"Yoongi," Taehyung sniffled, "Bring me home,"

He took in a stuttering breath, backing more away, looking back from his own hands to Taehyung, "I-I c-can't do that,"

"Yoongi please,"

But Yoongi shook his head, bringing his arms towards his ches, his feet moving until he was backed against the wall.

"Then h-ho-"

"I'll call someone," Yoongi whispered, barely heard by Taehyung, "But I c-can't,"

"Yoongi-"

"T-text me when you get home, safely," Yoongi brought out his phone, dialing someone, who he eventually heard was Jin.

"I'm so sorry," Yoongi had said, biting his lip to stop himself from crying, "I'm so fucking sorry,"

"Yoo-"

"You two are lucky I'm not that far away!" Jin came yelling, "Wait-oh shit,"

"Jin, take him home please," Yoongi asked, unable to look at Taehyung.

"What?"

"Just do it,"

Jin hesitantly agreed, reaching out to hold Taehyung's hands and gently lead the younger to his car.

He only stared out of the window as Yoongi wiped his eyes before stumbling back to his bike and picking up his helmet. Jin had already started the car and droven off by the time Yoongi had finally managed to get his helmet on correctly.

"Taehyung?" Jin softly spoke, turning down the blaring music, "What happened? You two were supposed to be at the flower shop 20 minutes ago,"

"I d-don't know," He replied honestly, sinking in the passanger seat, clutching onto the seatbelt.

"Are you alright?" He tried again, only to recieve a shrug from the silver haired boy who had his knees tucked up to his chest.

Jin sighed, taking one hand off of the wheel to rest it on Taehyung's arm in a comforting manner, "I'm here if you need me,"

Taehyung nodded, but Jin didn't think he really heard.

Taebaby <3

im home
read 2:31

Yoongi sighed in relief, reading the text.

He had, instead of going home, so as not to accidentally bump into Taehyung, decided to crash at Hoseok's place.

"Yoongi," Hoseok warned, "Just sort it out now, it'll only get worse and worse until something really bad happens,"

"I did a bad thing Hoseok," He muttered, "I can't fix it, there's no way to sort it out,"

"There's always one way, Hyung, you just can't be a coward,"

Yoongi nodded, resting his head on the back of the couch.

~~~~

Later that day, around 7 at night, he finally mustered up the courage to even look at his phone again.

It took him another hour and half, a smack on the back of his head to open up Taehyung's contact.

It took him 30 minutes to let his finger hover over the call button.

He didn't press it until the next morning.

When Hoseok had called him out on it, he had only said that he needed rest to build up the courage.

He freaked out when he heard it ring, and tried to toss his phone clean out of the window, only for Hoseok to catch it and throw it back to him with a roll of his eyes and, "You don't even know if he'll answer, dipshit,"

He had stopped breathing when the line connected.

He felt his heart break when a weak, "Yoongi?" was muttered softly.

"We should break up,"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1034 words hoess

i have nothing to say for myself

and i do not apologize

so

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!