Part 5

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Ye-yeah, I'm f-fine. D-did you need s-somet-thing Yoongi Hy-ssi?"

Yoongi frowned, "U-uhm, no. I uh, I guess I'll just...go then,"

"Ok-okay, see you a-around," Taehyung waved lightly, waiting until the elder's back was turned to slam the door.

He didn't know why he was so sad Yoongi lied, they didn't even know each other well. Hell, they hadn't spoken more than once.

But Taehyung had always been sensitive, had always been a very trusting person. He was, by no means, a badass or tough. He liked being cared for, but hated being a burden. He loved eating sweets filled with sugar, but hated his body. He trusted with his whole heart, and never asked for anything in return.

(A/N: do u know how freaking weird and hard it is for me to write him not being a badass bitch? answer: very hard. very, very hard)

Taehyung was..a contradiction.

'What the hell is wrong with me?'

He got so comfortable with Yoongi so quickly, so quick that he wanted to hang out in the elder's apartment. Yet, in a group of people much less intimidating than Yoongi seemed (at first), he couldn't even say his own name. To be fair, he was a people person, but he just had really bad anxiety when placed in a large group of people and new places.

He didn't even want to think of the next day, knowing school wasn't going to be super fun as he had hoped. So, he changed into his most comfortable pajamas and climbed into bed, pulling the sheets over his head and hugging his pillow close.

~~~~

He was right, school most definiately wasn't fun.

Taehyung had entered with high hopes like usual, only to have them crushed when the entire student body glared at him with disgust the second he walked in.

He had no idea what he did wrong, he had only been there one day, what could he have screwed up so badly?

"Taehyung!" Yugyeom shouted, running up to him. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, y-yeah. Why are th-they so mad at me?"

Yugyeom scrunched his nose, "Minho started spreading rumors about you, about.....uhm, indecent things,"

"Like what?"

"That you're a slut basically. That you fucked half the school on your first day," He explained bluntly, feeling really bad when the smaller's eyes immediately filled with tears.

"B-but that's n-not t-true,"

"That's why it's called a rumor, they aren't usually true,"

Taehyung sniffed, clutching his backpack tighter. "Y-you don't b-believe them, d-do y-you?" Yugyeom was the only student he had come across that was nice to him, he didn't want that to change from some stupid false rumor.

"No I don't Taehyungie, I was with you the whole day remember? Until school ended, but you seem...not like that type of person,"

He breathed out a heavy sigh of relief, feeling his chest become a little lighter. He didn't need many friends, just ones he could trust and he knew would stick by him. Maybe Yugyeom could be one.

"Don't worry, I'll stick with you. People won't bother you if I'm with you, like everyone is scared of me. I dunno why though," Yugyeom pouted.

Taehyung giggled, reaching to open his locker.

"Oh my god. He's even flirting with Yugyeom, he's such a slut,"

"Jennie, we both know the only slut here is you. You've been with everyone in this school, minus the people who actually have standards," Someone defended, someone Taehyung hadn't seen yet.

"Stay out of it! That wasn't any of your business!" Jennie yelled, face red. She snapped her fingers and turned around, 2 girls following on her heels.

"I'm so sorry about her, she's the fucking worst,"

The stranger held out his hand, "I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you Taehyung,"

Taehyung took his hand, "H-how do y-you know m-my n-name?"

"Rumors, which I don't believe. You look like a sweetheart, not a whore. And while looks can be deceiving, Yugyeom defended you. That's impressive,"

"O-oh, ni-nice to meet y-you too, Baekhyun,"

"Let's be best friends!" Baekhyun smiled.

"S-sure,"

Baekhyun pumped his fists in the air, hugging Taehyung tight. He, thankfully, had just as many classes with Taehyung as Yugyeom did. So, all of them.

Apparently he had been absent yesterday, the reason why Taehyung had only just met him.

Baekhyun and Yugyeom basically escorted him everywhere, made sure he was never alone. Baekhyun sadly didn't have the same lunch as them, but Yugyeom still made people keep their distance.

Though, Taehyung still heard their whispers, their insults and their disgust. They spat words at his back as he exited a room, they glared at him when he made accidental eye contact, they made sure to make him feel unwelcome.

"Don't listen to them Taehyungie! They don't know or want the truth, they just want someone to beat down, to make themselves feel better, because they're useless pieces of shit," Baekhyun exclaimed loudly, in the middle of a full hallway.

"True, they just want drama, something Minho is always ready to deliver. As long as it makes him more popular and someone else more hated," Yugyeom added. He leant against the locker next to Taehyung's, keeping a sharp eye and glaring at anyone who went to approach them.

"Hey, baby!"

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun was engulfed in a hug, leaving Taehyung really confused, as the elder hadn't mentioned a boyfriend.

"Oh! Channie, this is Taehyungie! He's not really a slut, he's an adorable little bean who deserves all the love in the world! Taehyungie, this is Chanyeol, my boyfriend! My favoritist person in the whole world!"

"Nice to meet you Taehyung, I hope Baekhyun hasn't scared you yet, he can be pretty intense," Chanyeol smirked when Baekhyun frowned, hitting his arm.

"H-he hasn't, h-he's r-really nice," Taehyung stuttered, placing his backpack on his shoulders, gently closing his locker. "Ni-nice to m-meet you t-too,"

Yugyeom softly laid a hand on the strap of his backpack, "Taehyung, let's get going. Now, please,"

"W-why?" He asked, following the elder. The two boyfriends followed behind them, hands entertwined.

"Minho and Bogum," The redhead simply stated.

Taehyung looked behind him, and sure enough, the two were standing at his locker, eyes boring into their backs. He gulped and quickly whipped his head back around, "Oh,"

They had just reached the end of the path when Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved goodbye, walking the opposite way as Taehyung.

"So Taehyung, what do you do in your spare time?" Yugyeom asked, wanting to get to know the other.

"N-nothing really. I just s-sleep. I'm looking for a j-job right now though,"

"Really? One of my friend's friends has a flower shop that needs another employee, you could always apply there!"

"Oh? What's their name?"

"Jin, Kim Seokjin!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hola hoes. 1160 words

i have nothing to say, which is odd.

so bye lol :P