Part 12

Taehyung giggled and ran around, completely enthralled by the animals.

Yoongi trailed behind him a little, definitely not taking pictures of him. Maybe it was a little stalkerish, maybe it wasn't. Depends on who you ask, and Yoongi said it wasn't.

"Yoonie H-Hyung look!" The silverette pointed at the beluga whale, who had his face pressed against the glass, staring at Taehyung.

He smiled a little harder, stepping behind Taehyung and smoothly wrapping an arm around his waist. "Looks like he likes you, I'm not too suprised though,"

Blushing faintly, Taehyung asked, "Why n-not?"

"You're very easy to like,"

Taehyung looked down shyly, playing with the sleeves on his shirt.

Yoongi smiled at him again, intertwining their hands and pulling them to the little shop nearby. He watched Taehyung eye certain plushies, face lighting up, before dimming when he remembered he had no money.

"Do you want anything?" He asked, though he knew exactly what Taehyung wanted.

"No," Taehyung lied, giving him a small smile, "I'm g-good!"

He nodded, lightly pushing the younger out of the shop, "Okay, well I want some things so I'll be out in a second,"

Taehyung nodded, sitting over at one of the benches nearby.

Yoongi hummed, looking around for the things Taehyung wanted. He grabbed the beluga whale, manta ray, and a small penguin plushie, throwing them on the counter and asking for the giant swirl lolipop hanging above the cashier's head.

He didn't even bother looking at the price before handing her his black card, startling her. The plushies were stuffed into a blue bag, tissue paper covering the top, making it hard to see what was inside.

The blonde walked over to the bench where Taehyung was still seated, the younger kicking his legs and not paying attention to his surroundings.

"Boo!" He yelled, making Taehyung scream.

He laughed loudly when Taehyung pouted at him, now standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Meanie!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out, lightly pinching his shoulder. He hadn't seen the giant blue bag somehow.

The taller shrugged, grabbing his wrist and tugging him through the hallways made of glass, the fish watching them judgingly.

"Do you want to stay here longer? Or do you want to go home?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung pursed his lips, thinking, "I w-wanna stay with y-you, but I wanna g-go somewhere else,"

"Okay, well where do you want to go?" Yoongi grinned, internally cooing at the blushing younger.

Taehyung shook his head, saying he didn't know.

"Do you want to go back home and we can watch a movie? Then later we can order dinner?" He suggested, swinging their hands back and forth. They were standing outside of the aquarium, Taehyung tucked into Yoongi's side.

Shyly, Taehyung nodded, "Nemo?"

"Finding Nemo? Is that what you want to watch?" Yoongi asked again, holding in a laugh. Not at Taehyung though. Never at Taehyung.

"Is t-that okay?"

"Of course, whatever you want," Yoongi reassured, squeezing his hand.

Taehyung giggled, hiding behind his sleeves.

Tissues-Taegi [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara