Part 24

"Taehyung?" Jin opened his door softly, a bowl of soup in one hand, "Taehyung, I think it's time that you get up,"

All he heard was hiccups and sniffles in response, and he vowed to kick Yoongi where the sun don't shine the next time they came face to face.

"Tae?"

Messy silver hair and tired eyes peeked out from under the sheets, "I'm t-tired, jus' wa-wan sleep,"

"I know baby," Jin murmered, setting the bowl down on the nightstand so he could sit next to where Taehyung laid, and run a comforting hand through the younger's hair. "But you should at least get up and get some fresh air, you only come out of your room to use the bathroom and brush your teeth,"

Taehyung shrugged, scooching forward towards Jin to rest his head on the elder's lap, "J-just want Yoonie,"

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't help you there,"

3 weeks.

3 weeks of pure torture for Taehyung, of Jin sleeping in the living room, on the uncomfortable couch, with Namjoon coming over every once in a while to check up on the both of them.

He couldn't remember the last time he slept for more than an hour straight. He would just take 30 minute naps every couple of hours.

Jin had taken to grabbing his work from his professors, telling them that Taehyung was very ill, and unable to come to school. They had all been sympathetic, allowing him to take as much time as he needed to complete the work.

He hadn't even looked at it.

"Taehyungie, you have visitors," Jin said, checking the text he recieved.

"I-if it's n-not Yoonie, d-don't want," He mumbled.

But Jin let them in anyways.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jimin, and Yugyeom stood at his bedroom door, watching him as he tossed and turned. It was hard to sleep, not encased in his boyf- ah. Ex, he supposes. It was hard not to sleep, not encased in his ex-boyfriend's arms.

"Taehyung," Baekhyun tried to smile, "I got you something!"

Chanyeol flicked his forehead, "Excuse me,"

"Sorry. I used Chanyeol's money to get you something!"

Taehyung shrugged, no verbal response given.

"Look! Isn't it cute?"

It was a brown, cookie-shaped plushie, that did actually look really soft, and Taehyung wanted it.

He hesitantly reached one hand out from under his blankets.

Jimin almost gasped at the sight of him. The blankets had slightly rode up, and it showed how skinny he had gotten. His wrist was paper thin, his ribs were visible through his-Yoongi's-t-shirt.

It was as soft as he had hoped, and it reminded him of the blanket that Yoongi kept on his bed for when he stayed over, which was pretty much every night.

He didn't know why. They didn't look alike. They weren't made of the same material. Why did everything remind him of Yoongi?

But it made him cry, muffling his sobs in the giant plushie.

"What did you do?" Yugyeom hissed, smacking Baekhyun's arm.

"I don't know!"

"I w-want Yoongi," He cried, hugging the plushie to his chest.

Jimin pushed his way out from behind Chanyeol, sitting on the edge of Taehyung's bed. "Why?"

"Be-because I l-love him," Taehyung sobbed, hiding in Jimin's chest.

Tissues-Taegi [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें