Part 25

Yoongi dodged the incoming shoe, flipping Hoseok off.

"I hate everything about you. I'm only letting you stay because I don't want you to see Taehyung and let that poor boy get hurt anymore,"

"Well I heard that he's not leaving his apartment anyways," Yoongi shrugged.

"Who told you that? I thought no one that sees him is talking to you?"

"I never said I got it from them,"

Hoseok froze, "Yoongi, no,"

"Yoongi yes. It's too late,"

"I hate you stupid rich people,"

"It's not like I'm letting them hurt him, I'm just having them keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't get hurt. And so I know how he's doing,"

"You are one fucked up bastard,"

"I know,"

"How are you so....not hurt?"

"Because I punched about 50 holes in your wall,"

"...."

"And I broke your plates,"

"....."

"And I still get to see him,"

"Because you have spies,"

"Because I have spies,"

And he did. It's not like it was hurting Taehyung, he didn't know. Obviously, or he had really bad spies.

He just needed to know if Taehyung was alright.

"Why'd you break up with him anyways?"

"I'm only going to hurt him in the long run, might as well get it over with now before he gets too attatched, right?"

"I hate you,"

"I hate me too,"

~~~~

"Taehyungie!" Jin yelled, bursting into his room, "Up! Let's go! We're going out!"

"No,"

Jin ripped the blankets off of his head, "No more sulking, we're going to a party,"

"Aren't you a l-little old?"

"Get up,"

"F-fuck off,"

"Get up,"

Taehyung pulled the blankets back over his head, "Leave m-me alone,"

"Get up,"

"No,"

"Get up get up get up get up get up get up get u-"

"FINE!"

Taehyung glared at him, but he looked more like an angry puppy than anything, which made Jin coo.

"Jimin and I already picked out your outfit, none of your old sweatshirts and oversized shirts,"

"They're Y-Yoongi's,"

"I know,"

Taehyung sighed, it was going to be a long night.

~~~~

"Excuse me?"

"I said he was going to a club, sir. Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, and Byun Baekhyun are with him,"

"I'll be there shortly," He grumbled, "Hoseok! I'm leaving!"

"Finally! Get the fuck out! I hate your face!"