Part 6

Taehyung walked home alone, Yugyeom having split off a while ago. He agreed to set up an interview with the owner of the shop, but told Taehyung that he didn't need one, that he could probably just..have the job.

That hadn't settled right in Taehyung's stomach, he wanted an interview where the owner could dertermine if he was a good fit or not. He didn't want to be handed a job, he wanted to work for it.

Yugyeom had looked at him a little strangely, but obliged.

So Taehyung entered his apartment a little overwhelmed. He was happy he could potentially have a job, but was sad about school.

"Think of the good, not the bad," He mumbled to himself, setting his backpack next to his bed. He pushed the rumors to the back of his mind, grabbing out the homework and lying down on his bed.

"Math, easy," And it was. Unlike most people, Taehyung liked and was good at math. He was good enough in the other subjects, but still struggled with them from time to time. Especially history.

(A/N: lol im good at math and thats it. i fucking hate everything else. thats why im taking 2 math classes this year lmao)

He finished math with ease, taking less than 15 minutes to complete all 8 pages assigned. The rest of his homework was projects, things meant to introduce him to the subject. Which was stupid, but he did them anyways.

By the time he finished the work, it was close to dinner time.

"Finally," He muttered, grabbing his jacket. He had a enough loose cash to buy himself a small meal, hopefully.

He locked his door and turned around, screaming when he saw there was someone standing nervously behind him.

"What the fuck?" He yelled, making the other wince.

"Uh, hi Taehyung. Sorry for scaring you,"

"Y-Yoongi-ssi, what c-can I do for you?" Taehyung asked, still trying to calm his racing heart.

Yoongi smiled, "I was just wondering what you were up to!"

"I'm g-going to get some dinner..."

"Alone?"

"Yup,"

"Would you like some company?"

Taehyung was shocked, "S-sure,"

Yoongi smiled brightly, "Great! Then let's get going, I know a great place nearby. It's a little far, so we'll have to take my motorcycle, if you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, s-sure,"

Yoongi smiled again, and Taehyung's heart was doing backflips. He didn't have a clue why, maybe he was still a little shaken from the elder scaring him.

"Let's go!"

The blonde helped Taehyung onto the bike before getting on himself, telling the smaller to hold on tight. It was fun, Yoongi loved speeding and it just made it that much more exhilarating.

They entered a small resturant not too far away, the bell jingling as the door opened.

"Yoongi! It's been so long! Oh, is that your boyfriend? Oh, he's so cute! How'd you get so lucky?"

"Auntie!" Yoongi whined, "He's not my boyfriend, just a friend,"

"Whatever you say Yoongi bear. Your usual table?" She grinned.

"Of course! Thank you!"

Taehyung basically hid behind Yoongi as they walked, many people turning and watching them as they made their way to their table.