Part 1

4 missed calls from don't answer.

4 voicemails from don't answer.

32 texts from don't answer.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, falling onto his bed, the one true love of his life.

His finger hovered over the call button, was he going to regret this? Probably.

"Finally! Oh my god I thought you were dead!" A sarcastic voice sounded.

"What do you want Hoseok?" He growled, his best friend already getting on his nerves.

Yoongi could practically hear the pout in the other's voice when he answered, "Don't be like that Hyung! I was just going to ask for a favor,"

"And what would that favor be?"

"Go to the club with me, well, us, tonight. Us being Jimin, Namjoon, Jun-"

"I know who 'us' is. So no," He replied, getting ready to press end call.

"WAIT!" He heard Hoseok yell, and he paused.

"What?"

"Please? Just this once? I won't make you go again. I just...we miss you Hyung,"

Great. Now Yoongi felt guilty.

He sighed, "What time?"

"Fuck yeah! Uhmm I was thinking around 7? So we could get dinner first?"

"Whatever, just text me where we're going for dinner. Bye Hobi," He hung up without letting Hoseok say anything else, knowing that the sunshine would continue talking forever.

"God, I'm such a dick," Yoongi mumbled to himself, laying back down. He rested his head on his favorite pillow, closing his eyes. Did they really miss him that much? It had been almost 3 weeks since they had seen him in person last, and he never actually answered his phone.

To be fair, he never had the time to answer, today was his first day off since they last hung out. He had been working with his father, getting ready to eventually take over the company.

Thankfully, he didn't hate the work, and he was making his father proud, so it was tolerable.

It was just frustrating, working 24/7 and going to college. Well, not physically going. He did most of his classes online. He was supposed to be in school like everybody else, but being the son of the owner of Min Corporations, a company that donated a lot of money to the school, had its benefits.

"Shit," He swore, realizing he hadn't started most of the work due in 3 days. Thankfully, it was Friday, so he didn't have much to do, and could fully focus on college.

His phone buzzed, lighting up with a new message from Hoseok, distracting him from his thoughts.

He let out a huff, he was expecting dinner from an actual decent resturant. Not a fucking McDonalds.

(A/N: I love mcdonalds, but theyre pissing me off lately. lol bye)

The clock on his phone read 5:13, giving him plenty of time to get ready, but not nearly enough time for a quick nap.