Chapter 71 Reawakening

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Akira are working at Leblanc with Sojiro watching over them.

Sojiro: Guess we might as well close up for the night.

Nhazul: Aww, what about all the people lined up outside?

Sojiro: Real funny. Once you're both done, you can call it a-

Suddenly the door opened and every saw Sumire walking in.

Sumire: Um...

Morgana: Sumire?

Akira: What are you doing here?

Sojiro: Have a seat. She's here to see Nhazul, don't worry I'll finish up.

Sojiro then finished up everything and left and Nhazul made Sumire some coffee as she sat down.

Sumire: Sorry for coming over so late... and thank you for the coffee...

Nhazul: Don't worry about.

Sumire: Senpai...Would you mind if I got something off my chest...?

Nhazul: Go for it.

Sumire: Thank you. So to tell you the truth... I saw you all go into the nurse's office today... and um, I sort of eavesdropped on your conversation...

Nhazul: I know.

Sumire: You do?

Nhazul: Yup. Hard not to notice your tomato head at the door.

Sumire: Oh...

Akira: So you heard everything about Maruki.

Sumire: Yes...You've all found the paths you want to take and ate following them with such confidence...Wheres I'm simply...Like Dr. Maruki said before, I ran from thy truth...I couldn't handle the fact that Kasumi died because of my actions...My memories are still a bit hazy, but even when I remembered that I'm really Sumire, I didn't want to accept it... I was still running from reality, where Kasumi is gone...Where I had to live for Kasumi instead of as her.

Nhazul: Well, do you still want to run?

Sumire: No...Like I said earlier, I realized something when I saw you all striving to push onward... I can't keep running like this...But, now that Kasumi's gone, I have no idea what to do with myself...Nhazul Senpai...What should I do...?

Nhazul: I'd love to give you an answer, but that's not something I can decide for you. You do.

Sumire just looked at Nhazul surprised and smiled.

Sumire: You can be awfully firm sometimes, Nhazul Senpai. But you're absolutely correct. I have to thank you for allowing me to unload all this on you. I'm still not completely sure what I need to do, but I plan on thinking on it more. I've got to figure out what to do with my life now.

Nhazul: Good. I'm happy to hear it.

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and everyone had gathered and went back to Maruki's Palace and once they did, they were met by Sumire.

Mona: Oh it's...

Sumire: Hello, everyone.

Tenor: Hello there.

Sumire: You're going to fight Dr. Maruki, correct?

Tenor: That's right.

Sumire: Please, take me with you!

Mona: Uh, but ...You can't go dressed like that...

Sumire: Please? I'm done running away.

Sumire then pulled out the ribbon she used to tie her hair back and she then changed back into her Meta verse outfit.