Chapter 86 White Day

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul is sitting in a booth in Leblanc with his laptop with Morgana next to him and he was getting annoyed.

Nhazul: ...-_-...Alright, this is getting annoying....

Morgana: How many doses that make?

Nhazul: ...-_-...Fifteen...

Suddenly, Sojiro walked up to Nhazul and gave him a cup of coffee.

Sojiro: Oh yeah, you ready for tomorrow?

Nhazul: ...-_-...If you're talking about White Day, then no...I'm not...

Sojiro: What, did you forget?

Nhazul: No, I didn't forget, I just can't find any restaurant that has any reservations left...I've been looking since yesterday...

Sojiro: I take it Akira is having a tough time too?

Nhazul: ...-_-...Nope...Lucky for him his girlfriend has massive pool, so they're going to spend their time together there and cook, I on the other hand do not have such luck...

Sojiro: Hmm, sounds like you have it rough...Maybe I can help you out.

Nhazul: How?

Sojiro: It's a bit of last minute for them, and I normally usually do this but I know a place. Can't guarantee anything, but you may get an edge if you mention my name.

Nhazul: Really now?

Morgana: Wow, amazing! Chief has connections!

Sojiro: I assume you have plans besides dinner, right?

Nhazul: Yup, I'm taking her to the new aquarium exhibit in Shinagawa.

Sojiro: And a gift?

Nhazul: Already taken care of.

Sojiro: Good, you're not as dumb as I thought.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Excuse you...?

Sojiro: It's getting late, make sure you lock up before you go to bed, also, the restaurant is going to close soon, make sure you call as soon as possible.

Nhazul: Right.

After Sojiro left, Nhazul call the restaurant Sojiro told him about and after mentioning his name, he was actually able to get a reservation.

Nhazul: Wow, that actually worked...

Morgana: Dang! Chief's got some serious clout!

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and as well as White Day and after getting changed after school , Nhazul made his way to the Underground Mall to pick up Makoto's gift

Nhazul: Alright, that takes care of the gift, all that's left is to get Makoto.

Nhazul then pulled out his phone and called Makoto and after a few seconds she picked up.