Chapter 11 The Councillor and The Artist

No one's POV

It's been a few days and everyone was finishing up their exams and afterwards they are currently in the gym for an assembly and Principal Kobayakawa was on the stage.

Kobayakawa: Ever since that specific incident, many of you ha r voiced concern that I could not bear to ignore. We believe the me mental health of our student body is absolutely vital, so we've acquired the service of a therapist. The floor is yours, Doctor...

Suddenly, the therapist walked out and everyone started talking about him.

???: It's nice to meet you all

???: It's nice to meet you all. My name is Takuto Maruki. Thank you for welcoming me to your school.

Maruki then went to bow, but he hit his head on the mic and everyone started laughing

Maruki: No need to be formal with me, though I'm just here to counsel anyone who's interested. You can even call me Doc, if that would help you feel more comfortable. Any assistance you need, I'll be-oh...I guess I'm not really any good for helping with money problems....

Students then started laughing again and Kobayakawa took the mic.

Kobayakawa: Thank you, Dr. Maruki.

(Timeskip)

After the assembly, the four of them walked outside and started to talk.

Ryuji: Yo.

Nhzual: What is it, Riku?

Ryuji: You ever expect this place to actually give a shit about our mental health?

Ann: Well, our school's made national news, maybe they figured they'd look even worse if they didn't do anything for us.

Ryuji: And Doctor, uh...Doctor Whatshisname. 

Akira: Maruki.

Ryuji: Yeah, wasn't that guy just basically clownin it up onstage? You really think he'll do us any good?

Suddenly, Maruki walked behind them.

Maruki: Hey there. Ryuji, Ann, Akira and Nhzual, correct?