Chapter 29 Aloha

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Akira are getting ready to leave out for the airport for their class trip and they looked over at Morgana as he was sitting on the couch and Sojiro walked up the stairs.

Sojiro: You're both taking off, huh? Don't you both go cutting lose just cause I'm not there to keep an eye on you two.

Nhazul: Yeah, yeah.

Sojiro: I'll look after Futaba and the cat while you're both gone. You owe me one.

Nhazul: I think us working in your shop free of charge is more then enough to cover it.

Sojiro: Oh shut it.

Sojiro then left and Nhazul and Akira both looked at Morgana and he had an attitude.

Morgana: We'll talk about our next next job once you get back.

Akira: You alright?

Nhazul: Where's this attitude coming from?

Morgana: I'm fine.

Morgana didn't say anything else and walked off, leaving a confused Akira and Nhazul.

(Timeskip)

After reaching the airport and a long 6 hour flight, everyone had made it to Hawaii.

Ryuji: Oh yeah! Awesome! Hawaii!

Makoto: What is with you?

Nhazul: I have a list, but it's pretty long.

Ann: But I can understand his excitement.

Akira: I'm exited, too.

Nhazul: You definitely don't sound like it.

Ann: Hey, let's take a picture together! To committee this!

Makoto: Good idea.

Ryuji: Nhazul! You're the cameraman!

Nhazul: Yeah, yeah.

Nhazul took out his phone and every stood behind him.

Nhazul: Here we go!

Makoto: Wait, where should I look?

Nhazul reached back and grabbed Makoto's face and pointed her in the right direction.

Nhazul: Say "Last Surprise "!

Everyone then smiled as Nhazul took the picture and suddenly, he got a text from Futaba

Futaba's text: Ryuji has crud in his eye.

Nhazul: Huh?

Ryuji then rubbed his eyes.

Ryuji: So I do...