Chapter 85 Separated Ways

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul is with Aigis after she had returned and currently, the two of them are in Nhazul's room after he had asked her to come over.

Aigis: Thank you for having me over.

Nhazul: No problem. I would offer you something to drink, but, you know...

Aigis: That is quite alright. Did you invite due to your previous request?

Nhazul: Yeah. If you don't mind, I want to know more about my sister. Elizabeth didn't go into detail of what she had did. So I thought I could ask you.

Aigis: Of course. But I believe I must apologize to you.

Nhazul: Apologize? For what?

Aigis:For what I did to you.

Nhazul What do you mean?

Aigis: Yes....Many years ago...during a battle with a very powerful shadow known as Death, our battle was the reason why the car you, Minako and your family were in to crash...

Nhazul then looked at Aigis completely and utterly shocked.

Nhazul: That...That happened because of you....?

Aigis: Yes...Not only that...My inability to completely defeat Death forced me to seal it within your sister...Actions that would later result in her death....

Nhazul: ....

Aigis then looked at Nhazul and saw he didn't know how to respond and she looked down saddened.

Aigis: I... I am truly sorry....For everything I've caused you and your family...If I had been strong enough to defeat Death back then, Minako wouldn't be-

Nhazul: It's okay.

Aigis then looked at Nhazul and he was smiling at her.

Nhazul: I know you told my sister the same thing, and I know that she didn't hate you for it. So neither will I.

Aigis: But I was the reason why you were in a coma for so many years...The reason why you were never able to see her again...

Nhazul: You're wrong. I was able to see her again and I even got to say goodbye to her...

Aigis then looked at Nhazul surprised.

Aigis: How?

Nhazul: Because a man named Maruki gained the power to turn people's desires into reality by changing reality itself. My greatest desire was to be with Minako again...But in the end, I turned that reality down.

Aigis: Why?

Nhazul: Because it would be undermining everything Minako had done. Elizabeth told me that Minako gave her live to protect you and her friends, as well as the entire world. Me accepting a fake reality like that would be spitting in her face and everything she sacrificed. So when I rejected, she regained her original memories and we both said our final goodbyes to each other.

Aigis looked at Nhazul surprised and she couldn't help but smile.

Aigis: You truly are like Minako.

Nhazul then looked at Aigis and smiled at her and he spoke up.

Nhazul: Do you mind telling me about big sis when she was with you?

Aigis: Of course. But, can you do one thing for me too?

Nhazul: Sure, what is it?

Aigis: Could you lay your head on my lap?