Chapter 63 3 Man Squad

No one's POV

Nhazul: Big sister....

As Nhazul continued to look completely and utterly shocked, the person standing in front of him, with tears in his eyes and that person was his dead older sister, Minako.

Minako: Are you surprised? Mom and dad thought it be a nice surprise present if I came down to-

Without a second thought, Nhazul hugged Minako, never wanting to let go with tears steaming down his face.

Nhazul: Big sister....Big sister...

Minako looked down and Nhazul and sighed and hugged Nhazul back, rubbing his head.

Minako: You are such a cry baby, little brother.

Sojiro: It's good seeing you again, Minako. It's been ages.

Minako: It's great seeing you too, Sojiro. Dad told me to say hey for him!

Wakaba: Why don't you join us for lunch?

Futaba: Yeah! The black beans are to die for!

Minako: Oh? Well if you don't mind.

Minako then looked down at Nhazul, who was still hugging her.

Minako: Mind letting me go, little brother?

Nhazul then stopped hugging Minako and continued to look at her completely shocked.

Nhazul's thoughts: How...? How is she ...? I don't understand what's going on....

Suddenly, the door opened and Nhazul saw Akechi walk in and was shocked, as he looked around at Wakaba, Morgana and Minako.

Akechi: Hmm.

Nhazul: Akechi...?!

Sojiro: Sorry, we haven't opened for the day yet.

Akechi: My apologies. I merely wished to speak with Nhazul for a moment.

Minako: Is he w friend of yours, little brother? Why don't you go talk to him while I eat your black beans.

Nhazul looked over and saw Minako eating a bowl of black beans.

Sojiro: I swear you two have the same bottomless stomachs.

Minako: I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much.

Akechi then walked over to Nhazul.

Akechi: You know, don't you? We have to discuss this...

Nhazul looked at Akechi completely shocked.

Nhazul: You remember...?

Akechi: That's right. Just like you seem to be. Come on.

Nhazul then got up to follow Akechi and he looked back at Minako one last time before walking outside.

Akechi: Well then. Let's try to sort through this situation.

Nhazul: How are you here? I thought you were arrested.

Akechi: That seems to be a good place to begin as any. As you know, I turned myself in to thy police as the perpetrator of the serial psychotic breakdown incidents. You remember this, correct?

Nhazul: I do.

Akechi: Perhaps the most confusing part of my story comes from post derailment. Obviously, I was thoroughly interrogated about my involvement in Shido's case...But for some reason, after questioning I was suddenly released. No explanation whatsoever.