Chapter 83 Unlikely Meeting

No one's POV

Currently, within the Velvet Room, Nhazul slowly started to open his eyes and realized that he was laying down within in a cell.

Nhazul: What the?

Nhazul got up and walked out and saw Akira and he was standing with Igor and Lavenza.

Akira: Look who's finally up.

Nhazul: Okay, I'll bite, how are we here? Shouldn't we be locked up in our cell? Our real cell?

Akira: We're here within our subconscious.

Nhazul: Neat. Any reason why we're here though?

Akira: Igor and Lavenza wanted to speak with us.

Lavenza: You both escaped the prison of a false reality, only to be imprisoned in the true reality...What a most ironic outcome. However... I feel as though all is well. in the end, you both chose the correct paths in each of your journeys. Most importantly, despite one of you being swayed by temptation, you both ultimately sacrificed yourselves for the well being of others.

Suddenly, an Arcana card appeared in Akira's hand and Lavenza spoke up.

Lavenza: The final arcana you have acquired is "The World"

Lavenza: The final arcana you have acquired is "The World". It is that power for an individual to stand on their on two feet. That power shall fuel the hope shared amongst your friends and yourself, to strive for a better future. With "The World " you are no longer without a place to belong, and will never trudge a path alone again.

Akira then looked at Nhazul and saw he was smirking and he just looked at him annoyed.

Akira: Don't say it...

Nhazul: ZA WARUDO!!! Toki wo tomare!!!

Akira: ...-_-...

Igor: There's something that I wish to give you as well, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Me?

Igor: That is correct.

Suddenly, another Arcana card appeared in Nhazul's hand and it shine brightly.