Lovers Confidant Rank 4 and 5

No one's POV

Currently, Nhzual and Ann are back at the park for more heart training and Ann saw group of ducks.

Ann: Oh, look at those ducks over there! They must be a family!

Nhzual: Probably.

Ann: This place seriously feels amazing. It's not even that far from Shibuya, but it feels so different here.

Ann then sat next to Nhzual.

Ann: You know, Tokyo is so strange. There are tons of people and tons of stories, yet there are still duck filled parks here too. It has everything...But it feels like I can't understand any of it. It's honestly kinda scary.

Nhzual: I can see that. I really haven't been here long.

Ann: Oh, right. You and Akira just moved here, Nhzual. When I first got here, I had a super tough time adjusting. It's so crowded, and everyone walks really fast...almost like they're angry or something. Even at school, I was only the "foreigner". Nobody really knew me, they just spread rumors. I thought maybe my looks were the problem. I even considered dyeing my hair black to match everyone else...

Nhzual: I couldn't see you with black hair. It'll look to weird on you. Your blonde hair is way more prettier.

Ann then started blushing at Nhzual's comment.

Ann: Thanks. But that was when Shiho talked to me. The first thing she said was, "Ann, your painting really sucks. "

Nhzual: Ha! I probably would've done the same.

Ann: Oh, I bet you would. But back then I thought she was just making fun of me like everyone else, but that wasn't her intention. According to her, they were so bad that she just HAD to tell me. Pretty mean, huh?

Nhzual: Okay, now I'm curious to see how bad they actually were. I want to see them.

Ann: No! Plus, I doubt I still even have them anymore. But back on topic, that was the first time someone here talked to me without mentioning my looks. We sorta just grew closer after that...and Shiho's been my best friend ever since.

Nhzual: It most of been nice.

Ann: It was, but that's not why we're here though!

Nhzual: Okay, then why are we here?

Ann: There's something else I need to talk to you about!

Nhzual: Which is?

Ann: Do you remember what I told you the last time we came here?

Nhzual: ...-_-...You told me many things that day, Ann, you're gonna need be a little more specific...

Ann: About the female thief in the anime.

Nhzual: Oh, that. I do remember that.

Ann: Well, I thought of something!

Nhzual: Alright then, lay it on me.

Ann: It's gonna knock your socks off!

Nhzual: Oh, I bet it will.

Ann: You know how the villains in those shows are always going on about world domination? Well, even though they get beaten by the heroes every time, they never give up. That means they have really solid hearts...

Nhzual: I can see that.

Ann: And that's why I'm going to try and learn from them!

Nhzual: You're gonna try and dominate the world? I mean, given your outfit in the Meta Verse, I can definitely see that.