Chapter 52 Promises

No one's POV

After gaining access to Shido's Palace, they were immediately met with a roadblock of needing five letters of introduction from VIP's on the ship. So everyone decided to leave for the day and continue tomorrow. And currently,Akira and Sojiro had left to shop for groceries to make dinner tonight and currently, Nhazul is upstairs on his bed trying to change his bandages, but was having a hard time due to his hand shaking, as he's still thinking about what happened and his mind wandered to Akechi.

(Flashback)

Akechi: Did you honestly think that I'd come to rescue you?

(Present)

Nhazul: ...

Futaba: Hey!

Nhazul looked up and saw Futaba standing at the stairs.

Futaba: What do you think you're doing, mister!

Nhazul: Changing my bandages.

Futaba: Yeah, no. Let me do it.

Nhazul: It's okay, I got this.

Futaba walked over and sat on his bed.

Futaba: Nope. I'm doing it.

Nhazul: I'm fine, Futaba.

Futaba: Just give it up already! The specs of my hands are pretty good after all. Plus, it's hard for you since your hands keep shaking.

Nhazul: ...

Morgana then jumped on the bed with them.

Morgana: Sorry, it looked you were having a hard time.

Nhazul just sighed.

Nhazul: Fine...

Futaba then removed Nhazul's old bandages on his hands and she then changed the bandages on his head.

Futaba: It looks like the swelling is going down.

Nhazul: Still can't really see out of it though...Plus it still hurts like hell...

Futaba: Then let's do this.

Futaba then grabbed Nhazul's hand and put it on her head and started blushing and he looked at her confused.

Nhazul: What are you doing?

Futaba: Pain, pain, fly far away...

Nhazul: Uh...

Futaba: All the way to Shido's bald head!

Nhazul looked at Futaba and couldn't help but laugh.

Nhazul: Okay, I'll bite. What was that about?

Futaba: It's something I used always do with my mom! Once I do this, it heals right away. And it worked! You're laughing again.

Nhazul: Yeah, I guess I am.