Priestess Confidant Rank 5 to 9

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul is laying in his bed, while Akira and Morgana are sitting on the couch as the three of them were watching a movie, and suddenly his phone started ringing and it was Makoto.

Nhazul: Hey, Asuna.

Makoto: Hello, Nhazul.

Nhazul: So, what's up?

Makoto: I need to talk to you about Eiko. Do you think we could meet up?

Nhazul: Sure. Where at?

Makoto: The arcade.

Nhazul: Cool. I'll see you soon.

(Timeskip)

After getting dressed, Nhazul had met Makoto.

Makoto: Thank you for coming so suddenly, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Don't worry about it. So what's up?

Makoto: Apparently Eiko has started dating a host from a club near her job. I guess he, I'm hit on her one day after her shift, and that was that. Since then, he's the only thing she'll talk about. She even sent me a picture of their date at Destiny land.

Nhazul: Not gonna lie, if it's a host from a club, then that's a little suspicious, 95% of those people there are pretty shady.

Makoto: You think so as well? For now it seems he hasn't forced her to spend any money at his club, but I'm still nervous...Beyond that, he calls her his "princess" and constantly tells her how special she is. Makes me sick to my stomach...But Eiko refuses to listen to me. She said the idea that all hosts are bad people is outdated...

Nhazul: To be fair, it's not a good thing to judge a book by it's cover, but still.

Makoto: She even said she was shocked to be getting advice from someone who would" totally flunk a test about love". Tests about love aren't thing though...and even if they were, I most certainly wouldn't flunk them!

Nhazul: Right...

Makoto: S-Sorry about that...I'm probably just being biased towards him. I mean I don't have any proof that he's untrustworthy...But that's why I want to meet him and find out for myself what kind of person he really is...And...If it isn't to much to ask, I'd like you to accompany me on this excursion as well...

Makoto then started blushing like crazy.

Makoto: A-A-As my boyfriend...

Nhazul: Sure. I don't mind going on a date with the Student Council President.

Makoto looked at Nhazul surprised as she continued to blush.

Makoto: R-Really? You're so reliable, Nhazul. I think if I have a boyfriend, Eiko might be more inclined to listen to me. And to tell you the truth... I actually already made plans with her and her boyfriend for a double date this afternoon...S-Sorry...But it's nothing fancy, I promise.

Nhazul: Nash, you're fine.

Makoto then smiled at Nhazul.

Makoto: Thank you so much, Nhazul. You're a tremendous help. I'm so glad you said yes, I'm not sure what I'd do if you said no...

Nhazul: Nah, I couldn't turn down my favorite Student Council President.

Makoto then started blushing again.

Makoto: I'm the only Student Council President you know.

Nhazul: Still doesn't mean you can't be my favorite.