Chapter 68 Final Goodbyes

No one's POV

After being saved by his sister, Minako, Tenor continued to look at her completely shocked and utterly shocked.

Tenor: Big...Sis...?  How...how are you...

Minako then looked back and smiled at Tenor.

Minako: It's your big sister's job to protect her baby brother. And I think they want to protect you too.

???: Tenor!

Tenor then looked back and saw the other Phantom Thieves running up to him and he just smiled.

Tenor: What took you all so long...?

Joker just smirked at Tenor and helped him up.

Fox: Our apologies for making you wait so long.

Everyone then noticed Akechi and Maruki.

Noir: Is that...?

Panther: Akechi and Dr. Maruki?!

Mona then saw Sumire and her Persona going berserk.

Mona: Kasumi's trapped by ...Why is her Persona doing this?! What in the world is going on here?!

Minako: It's going berserk. And I'm pretty sure those tendrils are to blame.

Everyone then noticed Minako.

Panther: Wait, who is she?

Joker: And she has a Persona...too? And it looks like Orpheus?

Tenor: That...That is my older sister.

Minako: Heyo!

Everyone then looked at Minako completely shocked.

Mona: Wait, that's Minako?! Your sister?! The strongest Persona user?!

Minako: Strongest? That's a pretty generous title, Pikachu.

Mona just looked at Minako dumbfounded.

Queen: Yep, that's his sister alright.

Skull: There's so much shit that doesn't make sense! We'll cover it later!

Joker: He's right. We've gotta stop Kasumi first, Tenor, you take point!

Tenor: Right, let's do this!

Mona: Everyone in formation!

Oracle then jumped back and summoned Prometheus.

Oracle: Okay, leave the navigation to me!

As everyone got ready to fight, Maruki just looked at them completely and utterly shocked.

Maruki: Unbelievable....Why did they come here...?

Suddenly, multiple shadows appeared and Cendrillon got ready to attack them.

Cendrillon: I Refuse! I won't go back!

Cendrillon went to attack them with a powerful physical skill, but they all jumped back and avoided her.

Tenor: Those tendrils are defending Cendrillon and using Sumire as a shield, we need to stop them before we can do any major damage!

Fox: Leave that to me! Susanoo!

Fox then summoned Susanoo and he stabbed his sword to the ground and used a powerful ice skill, freezing them all in place.

Skull: Nice!

Oracle: Shadows! Coming from all sides!

The shadow near Cendrillon all lunged at them from multiple sides.