Chapter Twenty-seven

I gritted my teeth, my chest squeezing my heart inside.

I froze on my position. I couldn't move an inch. How I wish he just looks like Junghwan.

Why... is everything turning upside and downside now.

I saw his lips formed a wider smile, it's hurting my eyes. I hate it...

"Mr. Park, it's nice to finally meet you. I've been anticipating this day to come." he mumbled, eyes smiling with his lips. "That's so kind of you Sir to anticipate meeting him," someone interrupted. The feeling of miscomfort crept in me when Eunsang appeared behind.

What's happening...

He threw me a sarcastic grin. "I'm pleased to see you again, Mr. Park." he smirked after that.

"You've met?" the guy who looks like Junghwan asked. "Yes, we've met Mr. So Junghwan." Eunsang glanced at me, raising a brow.

He just confirmed what my eyes are seeing. I feel like my tongue got twisted, unable to utter a word. I felt Jae's hand on my back. "You okay?" he whispered in my ear. I unconsciously nodded my head, still feeling odd with how this guy is staring at me with his lips still smiling.

I ended up bowing my head to greet the CEO of Wilson Company who happens to be the ghost of Haruto's past.

"It's... nice to meet you, Sir..." I stuttered. I don't think I meant what I said. I gulped, my eyes on the floor.

"Just call me Mr. So. I'm not your boss, I'll be a business partner," he then again smiled sincerely. I avoided his eyes.

I heard some of my employees murmuring, some are giggling and smiling ear to ear, maybe because Wilson Company's CEO is unexpectedly a heartthrob... he is handsome, fresh and neat. He looks... kind.

"Well then, I think we should start with the meeting since my boss is a busy person," Eunsang announced, making the other employees stood up to leave the hall. "No need to mention that, Eunsang-ah," I was dumbfounded with the drop of formality.

They must be close?

Jae patted my back motioning me to take my seat as the presentation was about to start already. He gave me a pursed smile, guiding my back as I started walking my way towards my couch. I glanced back at Junghwan who's smiling listening to Eunsang.

The presentation started but I couldn't stop staring at Junghwan.

How?

How is it possible that he's alive?

Was Haruto fooled? Or is it me who's being fooled right now?

I bit on my nails, the light from the projector's screen hurting my eyes as I tried to stare and examine more of Mr. So Junghwan.

I tried to calm myself picking up the cup of coffee on the table, but I trembled on my hands upon holding it causing it to drop off.

I panicked, the same with all the members inside the hall, including Junghwan and Eunsang.

"I'm... s-sorry," I stuttered, unconsciously kneeling down on the floor to pick up the broken pieces of the mug. My secretary rushed to kneel down, but I already cut my finger as it started bleeding. It's not even painful. "Sir, you're bleeding," she said.

"Jeongwoo, what are you doing?" Jae guided me to stood up as I caught Eunsang's eyes smiling and his lips grinning meanwhile Junghwan's eyes was filled of concern as he asked "Are you okay, Mr. Park? Your finger is bleeding." he eyed my hand. "Uh, no, no, Mr. So... I'm good," I tried to draw a smile on my face, shaking my head. "Are you sure you're okay? You're trembling. You must be scared." Eunsang again interrupted.