Chapter Forty

Jihoon's wedding is near, and everyone is filled of excitement because it is the biggest occassion to happen for everyone who's been away. It's a big reunion.

We are having our pictorial for his wedding, it's kind of sad that our dear mother is not around, but I know she's doing well.

"Your suitor is here, Mr. Park Jeongwoo," Jaehyuk hissed, he's busy tying his necktie, and I saw how he rolled his eyes on Haruto trying to tease him still. "You sound so bitter, Jae. Are you not getting flowers from Asahi?" Jihoon teased hom back, "He gives me the garden, Mr. Park Jihoon, if you ask," he rebutted, I laughed and smiled at Haruto who's already dressed up for the pictorial.

"Why are you wearing white? Are you the groom?" Jaehyuk said with sarcasm, "It's the motif," Jihoon cut him off, "Stop pretending to hate him, you just hate he looks so good," that was my brother's final blow to

"You look amazing, Haru," I said and kissed him on his cheeks, "You look more than amazing," he said smiling ear to ear.

"Why is there a need for flowers though," I chuckled because he was carrying a big boquet all the way here. What a romantic guy.

"I just saw it. I bought it since it reminded me of you," he said. I smiled, already accepting that he is a reasonable one. His hand latched on mine as he grabbed me for a tight hug. I patted him on his back as I rested my head on his shoulder. A tall man, indeed.

"Stop it couple and go inside already so we can have your pictures," Jae said smiling. I nodded my head and Haruto's face brighten up even more.

"Give us your sweetest smiles, love birds," Asahi said, his eyes on us before he held onto the camera and started capturing.

The pictorial goes on. Everyone is obviously delighted and that's what matters.

"Should we go outside to get some fresh air?" Haruto offered his hand. "Sure," I said and took it.

We walk our way at the garden, the flowers are blooming right at the face of the bright sun. "Jihoon looks so happy, right?" I told Haruto, they said that when people are ill, they tend to be so hopeless, I want to be in the opposite pole, I want to be hopeful, for the people I love so dearly.

"He is, Jeongwoo," he said smiling, "He will make a good father," I said, an image of him carrying his first child flashed at the back of my head.

"You seem so sentimental," his eyes deemed to be disappointed, like he was afraid I meant something out of my words.

"The possibilities remain possibilities, Haru," I gently cupped his face. "I don't like hearing you being this sentimental," he said averting his gaze away.

I pulled him for a kiss, to calm him down. "I am being sentimental too when I kissed you, is it still bad?" I asked. He stared at me for awhile, examining my expression, trying to read what I really feel.

I feel nothing but happiness though.

He once again pulled me for a tight hug.

Minutes after, we went inside for our lunch. Everyone is gathered, sharing stories, laughters and even teasing one another. Haruto is still holding my hand even when we're already eating. He seems not have any intention of letting go of it.

I looked at him, watching him smiling and laughing. I'm afraid I will ruin him.

"Are you okay?" Jihoon asked when he noticed I was staring at the blankness. I nodded my head, "No reason not to be okay, Hyung," I just said.

I feel like throwing up later on, sweat started to feel hot as it streamed down on my neck. My heart is racing suddenly. I stood up to breathe some fresh air.