Chapter Thirthy-Seven

"Do you hate me?"

He asked, his eyes twinkling as if it's pleading, enough to bring me back to the times I have unmindedly pushed him and disregarded him.

I shook my head slowly. "I have no any reason to hate you, Jeongwoo. But you have every reason to hate me." He stared at me with his eyes filled of pity, he was shaking his head denying my words. "No... I can't hate you. I chose not to, Haruto, because I love-"

"Please, Jeongwoo. I don't deserve to receive such words from you." I bowed my head, biting my lips so hard I think it will bleed. The moment I hear him say it, I will be selfishly take him like I've never broke him. And I can't be that jerk.

"I know it's been hard for you, Haruto... But please, let's not make it hard for each other now. Hmmm?" I shook my head repeatedly. "I can't face you and standing here in front of you is burying me deep down my grave. I feel so horrible, Jeongwoo."

"Right. You are horrible." Doyoung appeared from behind, Jeongwoo shook his head at him as if signaling him not to say more. "You are a jerk. You are one heartless man who doesn't deserve any bit of Jeongwoo, looking at you, you are still so tough to him."

"Dobby, stop it.." Jeongwoo said, he touched his chest as he came towards Doyoung. Doyoung abruptly grabbed him behind him like he couldn't stand to see Jeongwoo near me.

Right, I don't even deserve Jeongwoo's kindness.

I flashed a smile, looking at them, I never thought it can be more painful than ever.

I have killed myself for several times thinking how much they suit each other. Doyoung is a fine man who loves him...

"You make a good couple," I said, bitter smile flustered on my face. Tears streamed down, so I needed to avert my gaze away.

"I'm not his boyfriend," hope filled my heart when Doyoung said that although I know they are not. "But I will never allow you to hurt him again. He's been through a lot that you will not be able to imagine."

"Stop it already, Dobby."

"Don't act so stubborn to me, Jeongwoo." Doyoung warned him.

"What's happening here?"

Yoshinori came. He looked at me as he looked at Jeongwoo. "You're here, Jeongwoo-ya." I avoided his eyes when he nodded his head.

"I should go home," I said. Yoshi held my hand, "Are you fool? He's right here, you've been dying for a fucking year, and yet you are still trying to be hard?"

I grabbed his hand from his grip, "I should die, then."

******

"He's harsh!" Doyoung yelled as he closed the door, Jaehyuk and I were still stunned to speak seeing him all worked out. "Jeongwoo has been chasing him for a year now like a fool that he naturally is, but he doesn't need to be this cruel just because of his pride. He's too old for drama!"

Jaehyuk massaged his neck as he stapled his mouth from making a laughter out.

"You are one dramatic mature man too, bro," Jaehyuk said, smirking. "So what are you going to do, now, Park Jeongwoo?"

"Cut the crap and stop chasing him." Doyoung responded. "You know I'll never hear that out, Dobby,"

They both exchanged glances, as the atmosphere began to dim and turn to gloominess.

I can't waste so much time.

"You don't need to worry, Jeongwoo, we'll find a donor..." I looked at them. "I just need to settle things with Haruto, you both know that, and maybe I can be the donor, right?" I chuckled.