Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

"Ya, what are you doing?" I panicked when Haruto  pulled me on my waist making me to sit on his lap the moment I went closer to him. His hands were quick, now snaked around my tiny waist.
"Don't worry, we're not doing anything, Mr. Park Jeongwoo," he let out a chuckle as his face buried on my back. "I'm not thinking about that?" I defended myself, I wasn't really thinking that way, for real.

He let out soft laughs, his cheeks kissing my back as I can feel its hotness on my skin behind. Haruto's clinginess is making my heart flutters, I love it when he just went like this, initiating to hug or kiss me.

I just stopped by to see and greet him, I have no intention to stay for long.

"You smell like me." he noted, I coughed and chuckled after that. "Uhm, I stole maybe two or three of your soaps. You know, I like the scent," I find it funny how I ended stoling them when I can buy it myself. "You like my soap? It's our product, I made it."

I was taken aback when he said that, I glanced back at him, our faces were too close but that didn't bother me. "Are you serious? Really?" Haruto made that soap? Wow, the attraction.

He slowly nodded his head, a smile lingered across his face, looking proud of his claim. "I made it when I was in second year college, I was trying to make products," he added. "That soap, it was kinda specialized, I didn't produce it, it was only available for me." I smiled at him, I don't know why it's suddenly making me happy—it's because I can see that he spent the years I wasn't able to witness worthwhile. He became more than what I imagined him he can be.

"I will use that soap for the rest of my life," I said after moments and laughed at my own statement. Meanwhile, I can see him getting red on his cheeks. "Why...." I let out a loud chuckle when he avoided my gaze. "You're flattering me way too much. My heart couldn't calm." I pinched his soft cheeks, making him red even more. His face crumpled but it wasn't because of irritation.

"By the way, I'm curious when we'll go to see the resort?" I asked in confusion, facing side way. He raised a brow at me "The last time you were so against about coming with me, now you seem excited," a smirk flashed on his face. I was caught off guard, Jae's voice echoing at the back of my mind when he kept telling me I'm an easy to get. Just a small touch, stares, flattering words, he can see me kneeling in front of Haruto begging for more of them.

I faked to cough and he ended laughing. "Maybe we can go next week?" he said, his hands guiding my weight to face him, as he positioned me to sit facing him now. I just nodded my head, too stunned how Haruto perfectly can manage me now for a short period of time. He can manage to make my heart jump, make it happy, and I know I won't be able to survive if he'll stop doing so.

I left HW Company after that, going on my way to meet Doyoung after he told me he's back from Japan, he met some professional Doctors and he was promoted to be part of a big hospital in a town there.

Doyoung never left my side. And I won't ever leave him too. Our friendship is beyond genuine and pure—it became a big part of who I am and how I value myself now—his presence made me feel that I am so much loved, and without him and Jae, I wouldn't be able to stand firm.

"Jeongwoo," his bright smile greeted my eyes the moment I stepped inside a private restaurant he reserved because he knows that I hate publicy, I am a CEO, and I've been in American News, it will be too hectic to be seen anywhere.

I smiled back at him, making myself available to be hugged. He offered me his hand, asking for me to hand him my coat I am carrying. "Thank you, Dobby," I told him, sitting in front of his seat. "Wow, these foods are all my favorites!" I exclaimed in excitement. I saw a wider smile as he shrugged his shoulder. "I just know right." he proudly said. "Right!" I said in agreement.