Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A week has passed by, and every day my relationship with Class A surprisingly is going smooth different from what I figured it out. For the first time, I felt a sense of belongingness. As to why they treat me well? Simply because they are good people, for awhile I was curious to why, but I just found it unfair how I classified them under the list of people who hate me. They just don't belong there, at all.

"I wanted the black one first, Jeongwoo," Haruto said in disagreement when I claimed to own the black puppy. I gave him a glare, being competitive. I stared at the puppy in my hands lovingly. I heard him hissed under his breath.

"Then, fine, I'm taking the white," he said picking up the white puppy on the mat carefully, as he hugged it in his arms. My eyes were glued at them for awhile, admiring the beauty and cuteness he holds. I mean, the puppy.

A classmate asked who wanted to take care of pets. I and Haruto, who both love animals, volunteered. And now, we're fighting over who should own the black one.

Like kids.

"We look cuter, tho," he smirked, staring at the puppy and kissed it on its lips. I giggled, adoring the fact that we share the same interest. Oh.

"I doubt my puppy agrees," I countered, and just sticked my tongue out because I knew he really wanted to own the black puppy.

"I doubt he wants you to own him, too," he said rolling his eyes, I just laughed knowing I still won. He can't hurt me.

"I think we should name them," I said as I laid down the puppy on the soft mattress, and think over names in my head.

"Hmm, I agree," he said, and put his puppy beside mine. I don't know why I am happy seeing both puppies, they look like our little babies... I mean, versions.

What's going on in your head, Park Jeongwoo? I swear.

"They are siblings, so we should name them identically," I suggested. He raised his brow at me, obviously finding my idea funny, and shook his head.

"You're really a weirdo, you know?" he smirked after laughing at my idea. But knowing him, he just let me do whatever the hell I want.

"I think, I want to call him Woo," I said, giving up the idea of identical names.

"You suck," he judged, I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Then I'll call him, Haru," he said, his lips pursed forming a thin smile.

"If we'll call them together, it will be haruwoo," the idea made my stomach twisted, the butterflies inside are in panic. It was like we just named our own children.

"You like the idea, I knew it," he smiled. I slightly shook my head trying to deny his words because it sounds different to me. As I was thinking of babies, and children. Embarrassing, Jeongwoo.

"You're lame," I pretended not to like it but deep inside I want to call them that name from now on. It sounds cute, his name and mine, together.

"You don't call me that when we're in front of haruwoo," he started laughing, I know I'm so red now. He's teasing me. Or it just looks like it because I like him?

Yes, I came up to the point I have admitted to myself I like Haruto.

At first I kept denying it, it feels so sudden and falling for him is completely out of my plans. I spent almost three days distancing myself away from him because I thought I'm just confused. But those days, I kept missing him, like crazy. I couldn't help myself from falling even way deeper. I just think it's... unstoppable. Uncontrollable. There's no way out anymore and I won't try to run away from this feelings. It actually feels safe.