° CHRISTMAS SPECIAL °

Hey guys before the start I just want to mention this is non-canonical or anything that happens in this chapter will not affect the story,

I also want to ask you guys if whether or not I should do arc 2, basically this series I made consists of possibly 2 to seven arcs, this is the introduction arc there will also be a war arc, romance arc, and more arcs that I can't go into detail, although, I just want to know your opinions on whether or not I should continue this series.

✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴

"W-wahh, what time is it?" Izuku asked himself just waking up from his slumber, the door that leads to his room burst open to reveal a jolly Akaru wearing festive clothes.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Akaru ran out of Izuku's room and left the door wide open, without a second thought Izuku began changing clothes for the occasion,

After he finishes changing, he decided that he would talk to the others for a while since he had nothing to do and they have no assignments or projects to finish.

"Uhhh what happened here..." Izuku was concerned scratch that he was terrified.

Ryuku was in one of the corners giving off murderous intent that everyone in the vicinity could feel the intent, however, they just ignored it due to the fact that his hands are tied and one of the unused blankets were wrapped around his neck, he could've used his quirk but Ryuku sees everyone here as his child and he wouldn't hurt any of his children.

Next was the kitchen and oh boy Izuki already knew it was going to be a mess, AIrashi baking is the worst with Zantestu on the floor praying for all might to save everyone in the building.

"Good morning!" Izuku groaned while stretching his arms but quickly stopped when he entered the kitchen,

there were so many batches of cookies, either, burnt, undercooked, or looked like and felt like charcoal.

"I regret teaching you how to bake sweets" Shaberu sighed as Ryuku attempted to halt Airashi from wasting more dough.

"No!! I swear I will get this right this time" Airashi exclaimed giving everyone a determined expression.

"That's the 15th batch you burnt, and you have 3 batches of undercooked cookies" Inasa pointed out while Airashi just ignored him and continued on baking.

"The saying goes don't stop until yo-" Airashi had an emotionless expression while placing the tray of more burnt cookies down.

"He's starting to annoy me" Shinso snarled commanding Airashi to pass out before deactivating his quirk.

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST?!" Emeshan cried bawling his eyes out at the burnt cookies in front of him.

"I just woke up" Shinso defended before slouching back on the couch.

"Is it just me or did Izuku and Shinso getting here at the same time seem rather cynical or is it just me" Enzeru raised a brow which made the two teenagers mentioned redden.

"It seems as if you gave him a surprise, you know he has a healthy appetite" Akaru sang as everyone in the room started laughing

< Izuku >

"I'm more concerned about our entire dormitory instead of just the kitchen" Enzeru expressed, dropping some buckets full of water beside the kitchen table, good thing there's at least one person here who isn't crazy.

I popped my head out in the hallway to as I take back what I said, Enzeru wrapping a knocked out Akaru in wrapping paper 

I take back what I said no one here is normal,

"Boo..." The person whispered in my ear while placing one of their hands on my mouth while their other arm wrapped around my waist unable for me to move an inch.

"Merry Christmas..." The person murmured in my ear as they start to lick my earlobe while I bite my lips.

I quickly realized I wasn't in the hallway instead I'm inside someone's dorm,

"Kitty~..." I began to get flustered while mumbling gibberish as they tighten their hand that is wrapping around my waist.

Without thinking, I kicked the person in his nether region which freed me and dashed out the room leaving the unknown man in the room.

I entered the living room as Shaberu, Inasa, Kisomo looked at me grinning.

"Looks like you had some fun before started the Christmas party" Inasa teased pointing at my neck while I looked confused.

Inasa handed me a mirror to my horror my neck was full of hickeys all around my neck, even on the backside of my neck.

"All you want for Christmas is him" Jeira sang as others followed behind,

"Ohhh, baby!" Akaru soon followed as they all started singing circling me as I begin to blush from embarrassment.

"Baby you don't have to hide your preference, love is in the air" Himitsu joined in grabbing my hand as we both danced to the beat.

"All I want for Christmas is you ooo~ baby!" We all stopped glared at who said that, I began to blush harder as the others snickers and giggled, I haven't heard Shinso sing before. And finally, I decided to join in.

"Baby, all I want for Christmas is-s-s YOUU!" I sang along as everyone started cheering and clapping, with Shinso becoming a bright shade of red.

"Okay stop it you love birds" Kisomo snarled but deep inside crying because he's still single.

"You know there are dating apps for a reason" Himitsu coughed as we all continued laughing at the joke.

"Is this how it feels to be single on Christmas eve" Kisomo bawled his eyes out.

"At least I'm not the only single on-" Kisomo added feeling more confident but got cut off by Inasa.

"Actually... Your the only one who's single in our class well except Izuku and Shinso but they're just starting their 'relationship' " As Inasa finished explaining both of the teenagers mentioned redden and Kisomo started crying on the floor again.

"You know you can always date your pillow, we won't judge" Enzeru teased as Kisomo used his quirk to kill Enzeru.

"WAIT THAT WAS A JOKE AHHHHH!" Enzeru screamed getting tackled by a ferocious Kisomo ready to kill anyone in sight.

Ahhhh... I guess this is ky Christmas hanging out with friends, laughing our hearts out, while Enzeru is getting mauled in the background by Kisomo.

Huh? I could feel a sudden ring coming from my pockets, as I snatched my phone towards me to recognize,

My mother calling me, without saying a word I left the dorm but before I could leave I first entered into my room and picked up a present.

The walk to mom's house wasn't really far and it was more fun today, kids all ages running around in the snow, adults conversing with one another as they tell jokes.

Oh! I'm here, I press on the doorbell waiting for my mom to open the door, just in time, the opens as I pull out a bouquet and one gift that mom would love.

"Merry Christmas mom..."

✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴

° CHRISTMAS SPECIAL °
{ YOUR MY }
{ CHRISTMAS TREE }

✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴