° 12 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

What time is it? stirring up and aiming for the bathroom to flick water at myself. My rear is still aching thanks to Kacchan luckily I can walk barely so.

The bathroom appears as very clean, I don't know it screams perfection for me and–––

HOLD ON WHAT IS THIS?! Using the mirror of the bathroom to see numerous large red dark specks on my body.

I only recall Kacchan giving me small specks I think–– perhaps its just mosquito bites? But its that big. I don't even think–– you know what I'm gonna ask Inasa when he wakes up.

Oh one hour before classes wait... Where are we going to take our classes we're near UA but first I want sustenance in my body so I can properly start my day.

Walking around outside the hotel to notice a cat café, maybe a cup of coffee? Hmm yeah, let's get that before classes start.

"Oh hey! Shinso your up early" tapping his shoulder while he turns around and examines me.

"You didn't get enough sleep, huh?" Shinso just stared at me giving me the 'you already know my answer' face.

Shinso just glared at me the whole I was there which made the atmosphere around awkward, "What are those on your neck?"

Shinso pointed his right hand at the side of my neck which had countless large red circles and small red circles,

"Honestly I don't know either when I woke up it was like this. Maybe some kind of mosquito bite or somethin' " By the look, he was giving me I can tell he's incredulous but went back to the cat who is taking a nap on his thigh.

Which made me whip out my phone and take pictures for blackmail, almost everyone in our class has blackmail on everyone even the teachers are in it.

"Wha- be a good kitten and delete those photos you took" Shinso redden when he realized what he said,

"And forget about this conversation" Shinso shrieked still blushing a deep red that is redder than the person who had red hair who was on my team I forgotten name.

"Wait wha–– what were we talking about?" I asked completely dumbfounded trying to remember what we were talking about.

"SCHOOL yes! We were talking about school clubs " Shinso frantically mumbled not being able to think of a better topic.

"Speaking of school what time is it?" we both look at each other's phones and we rushed to the hotel to take a bath.

I WILL NOT BE LATE–– late never heard of that word, Inasa probably went to eat with Zantestu. Hastily stripping off my clothes and throwing them on my bed.

The warm water bumping on my skin as it falls to the ground while trying to remember what was the conversation I had with Shinso a little while ago.

"Hey, Izuku! Oh, your already ready cmon were waiting at the front desk" Akaru walked off using the elevator to get to the ground floor.