° 2 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

"Rise and shine, Hunny you have school today" Inko wakes up his half-asleep son.

"Five more minutes....." The still sleepy greenette groaned while covering himself with his blanket.

"Your Eraser Head action figure is missing", "WHAT?!" The tired greenette jumped out of his bed.

"Okay good Hunny now get ready, well we leaving in 10" Inko walked out of his son's room,

They grow up so fast,

"Ready Hunny?" Inko turns her around to see her son all grown up, at that moment she felt proud and now the only thing stopping his son from being a hero is doubt.

I swear on my last breath that I will help my son improve more and more.

"Mom, you okay? Your mumbling too much again" Inko just laughed it off, like a mother like a son.

We're finally here, standing at a big building. Izuku perplexed on what he's seeing.

"Bye, mom! I have to get to class" it feels like a dream stepping foot inside the building there are so many people here...

Wheres class 1-A, I don't want to talk to people I might make a fool of myself, My whole body flinches due to the sudden feeling on my shoulder.

It was a short girl that looked younger than most of the people here, "Uhmm hi, I heard your mumbling on where class 1-A is you can follow me"

The girl seemed rather welcoming, social, and very friendly, "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, Akaru Naname, now we don't wanna be late on our first day.

I just followed her till we reached a big door with the saying 'Class 1-A' on the top of it, She looked at me first. " You know I'm nervous about what the others will think about me...