° 21 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

The brothers quickly maneuvered through the objects flying towards them.

"It's from Yoarashi, Telenado" Smiley explained while they both noticed a sudden movement beside them.

They quickly realized they were being trapped so they jumped on the rooftops to avoid getting caught, however.

The students were one step ahead of them the air around them was already hard as iron.

They could only dodge the incoming objects at them while trying to detect where their students might be.

We quickly jumped and turned around canceling the whoever ran at them, it was Shirakumo while everyone heard a clicking noise.

The two brothers looked at each other's wrist to notice they were cuffed by Yuhi who was behind Shirakumo

"Inasa Yoarashi, Akaru Naname, Emeshan Shirakumo, and Airashi Yuhi passed, next round Firebreath vs Tsuyoi Sumato & Janansei Takio" We all looked at each other quickly realizing that this will be their first time seeing their principal fight which made this match more interesting.

A certain chimera missed his friend's fights knowing that his friend is far smarter than he is which only makes the chimera more interested in the battle.

Firebreath quickly used his flames to fly across the map with ease while Takio's arms stretch aiming to cuff Firebreath.

While Sumato's hair of steel flung everywhere chasing Firebreath who is easily dodging their attacks.

Sumato's hair started to melt which made her jump and return her hair to its original form.

"DOUBLER" Takio's skin started to layer on top of each other which made it more prone and more extendable.

On the other hand, Firebreath is flying all over when suddenly a large ball which he's assuming is Takio's body fat combined into one ball.

Came at him fast, right as it was about to hit him it quickly went away revealing Sumato inside charging at Firebreath.

Quickly reacting Firebreath spun a whole one-eighty degree avoiding Sumatra's attack and smashing her onto the floor.

Take quickly encased Firebreath in her body fat while Sumato crawled towards Firebreath hoping he doesn't notice.

"Cmon just a little closer an-" Sumato's hand was one inch away from Firebreath's foot when the alarm rang.

"Times up! Tsuyoi Sumato and Janansei Takio have failed the exam, the next round Ectoplasm vs Ryuku Yoshiki & Kisomo Yendasu" Recovery girl announced.

"You were pretty close on passing so don't let this fail hold you back Ms. Sumato" Firebreath extended a hand which Sumato happily took.

"TSUYOI ARE YOU OKAY OH MY GOD WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" Takio carried Sumato with her arms genuinely concerned for his friend.

"MY FAVORITE HERO TOLD ME TO NOT GIVE ME, THAT'S IT YOU CAN TAKE ME NOW" Sumato cried out while in Takio's embrace who is still concerned for her friend.

Once they both entered the observation I quickly made my move, using my quirk to heal her wounds.

"I feel disappointed in myself we're the reason that we failed" Sumato was her head down ashamed while Takio was thinking the opposite.

"You both did your best and you almost passed by an inch and you were against our principal I would consider that a pass" Zantestu butted in which made Sumato's frown turn into a smile.

"Yeah, maybe your right but were gonna get the extra work because we failed" Sumato and Takio both looked dead on the outside.

Kontororu and Subayai move to their side and joked with them, "Hey at least you're not alone", "Yeah the more the merrier"

"Guys the next match is starting this might end badly" Yakubo expressed while we all agreed.

"Begin!" After Recovery Girl announced it, about Thirty-Six clones of Ectoplasm surround the area with Yoshiki and Yendasa in middle.

"I can't use my quirk I need to be near a wall" Yendasa explained as Yoshiki simply followed.

"Then I'll make you a path" Yoshiki smiled controlling some blood to come out of the clone's body, Yoshiki was given a different objective than escaping or capturing he was assigned to only assists his partner at all times.

"Thanks 'dad'" Yendasu thanked Yoshiki who was crying again while Yendasu created a tracking device and a speaker, two headphones, and a mic.

Yendasu throws the headphones at Yoshiki which he successfully caught. "You might want to wear that"

Yoshiki just followed his orders and put on the headphones, "NOW!" Yendasu out on his headphones and screamed on the mic.

With his arms counting down sending a massive wave across the map and it could be heard at the observation room.

Yendasu quickly stopped and activated the tracker with Yoshiki behind him guarding.

They walked for a short while till they stopped at a room, "Watch out!" Yoshiki dropped viles of unknown blood and manipulated it to form an unpenetrable blood barrier.

Ectoplasm locked the door and left us inside, Yoshiki quickly stopped Yendasu from creating stuff that could get them out.

"Don't this is Ectoplasm's plan making you overuse your quirk so you can be a liability and be easily defeated" Yendasu nodded quickly stopping what he was doing.

"MATERIALIZE" Yoshiki grouped all the unknown blood on his tubes that he brought and made it into a chainsaw.

The wall in front of them falls and blood splattering everywhere as it falls to the ground.

"I can make you some blood" Yendasu's hand was on the wall ready to make some blood for his 'father figure' but was quickly stopped.

"In this situation, you're the most powerful since I can only support you. We don't want to accidentally cook Ectoplasm sensei" Yendasu quickly understood the situation so they head out and try and locate the exit.

Which they shortly found with Ectoplasm stopping them from passing.

Ectoplasm waited for their next move however they already did make their move, with a press of a button Ectoplasm was stuck on the ground.

"This copy quick device is something I must say" Yoshiki walked towards Ectoplasm and handcuffed his foot.

"Ryuku Yoshiki and Kisomo Yendasu have passed the exam, next round will be Midnight vs Akushina Shaberu & Tokage Zantestu" Recovery girl announced which made the people mention walk out of the observation.

"Good job you two!" Akamatsu commended,

"Oh, it was nothing" Yendasu flustered but still managed to speak out. We all look at and all had the same thing going in our heads.

Someone has a crush/I can sense a simp nearby/I'm forever gonna be single but at least I can mingle

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

° 21 °
{ TEACHERS VS STUDENTS }
{ PT. 2 }

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰