° EXTRA CHAPTER °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

- NSFW/18+ -

The dorm of Class 1-A Shiketsu was a hot mess so to speak, everyone being frantic because today was Halloween.

And they were having a Halloween party with booze that the principal for some odd reason agreed too,

"Why are there presents all around its not Christmas" Akaru's face palmed while Himitsu was laughing behind her.

"Is it someone's birthday?" Enzure walked inside the room confused as to why the dorm gave off a Christmas vibe.

"Have you all celebrated Halloween?" Airashi questioned angrily while wearing his devil costume.

"I don't celebrate Halloween" Takio answered with a confused look on what Halloween is.

Zantestu quickly carried his mans and headed towards their room, probably the best move right now Airashi would've snapped.

"Zantestu wearing an angel costume because I feel like I know what they're going to do" Akamatsu joked which made us laugh while we quickly went to work remaking the whole design.

Now it feels like, pumpkins thanks t Kisomo all over the place, Akaru, and Akamatsu fixing the wallpapers.

Inasa, Shinso, and I are responsible for other designs like cobwebs, spiders, a scarecrow, fake crows all over the room.

"I'll get the door" I exclaimed which made everyone go back to work. I headed for the front door and opened it curiously.

Some of Class 1-A was in front of me with their costumes, Kacchan being a wolf, Todoroki being a vampire, Kirishima being well TestsuTestsu.

And many more unique costumes, "Well you guys are already" I giggled letting them inside to the almost finished dorm.

"I suggest you guys take a seat somewhere, I'm just starting to cook food while the rests are either getting on their costumes or helping decorate" They quickly took a seat all around the dorm.

With Yaoyorozu helping me create ingredients, "Hey remember what costumes you were assigned" Akaru wiggled her eyebrows having a devious smirk on her face.

I started to redden knowing that my costume was on the revealing and seductive side.

"Yeah, I don't like how mine is somewhat revealing" Inasa sighed knowing that Akaru's puppy eyes will work on him regardless he tries or not.

Akaru grabbed Inasa's ear while whispering something in his ear, I wish I could hear what she said because Inasa was blushing redder than Kirishima's hair.

"Y-you know what I'm fine with this" Inasa stuttered out loud walking to his room to most likely change into his costume.

I quickly went back to cooking, some spicy food, and cold soba then some cupcakes and cakes all decorated Halloween style

"Wow those look so manly" Kirishima popped out of were which made me jump from fright.

"Sorry Midobro, I shouldn't have done that" Kirishima chuckled with a slight blush on his face.