° 7 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

W-what time is it? "Oh dear finally your awake, I'm advised to go on your trip to UA since I have a meeting with their school nurse and the principal. And you should get ready we don't wanna be late"

I jumped out of my bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a bath, with my mom giggling while closing the door.

A few questions were in my head nevertheless I'm interested about today I mean it will be a big event for heroes and maybe villains to examine the quirks of some heroes in training,

It's a chance to get scouted by many hero agencies that could help you improve on your skills, behavior, and many more.

I wonder if kacchan and shoto attend UA, I need to hurry up, or ill be late. I'm not running to UA today.

"So is everyone here?" Ms. Blend asked the crowd of students which comprised of Class 1-A and first-year reps.

"Alright then get on the bus and we'll start our journey to UA!" We all boarded the bus in pairs, with me and Shinso being a pair.

I haven't really met Shinso that much but my goal is evident to be a friend of his, "This is a bit awkward. I don't usually commence the discussions but Hi"

The purple-haired boy looked at me uninterested but still talked so this discussion can be over with, "Hi, Hitoshi Shinso Aizawa"

The boy said to where only he and I could understand which was refreshing knowing that he doesn't talk a lot makes me want to become his friend even further.

"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya I'd like to say I think your quirk is very cool knowing that you can manipulate someone just by them talking to you"

The greenette went on a harangue which made the purple-haired boy uneasy but still gave attention to what the greenette had conveyed.

But there was one thing on the boy's mind that alarmed him, he believed my quirk was incredibly cool.

He doesn't see it as a villain quirk which is a relief but I'm perplexed as to why he doesn't feel terrorized by me and my quirk at all.

Either way, I just listen in to what he's rambling on about since it's even more amusing than I thought.

"I love Eraserhead he's always aware, always has a trick of his sleeve and smart" The greenete expressed his enthusiasm for my father.

If I told this to my dad I think he'd be astounded to have one fan out there in the world. Living with Aizawa and Hizashi was complicated.

Wait no complicated wasn't the right chaotic that's more near the exact word I was peering for.

Particularly, Mr. Aizawa and I share a lot in common, we both hate publicity and loud noises, we love to drink coffee, cats and I have a purple sleeping bag.

I don't get really much sleep so I hardly use it but when I do it feels like heaven, I'm amazed how a mini fridge can fit in the sleeping bags but I'm not arguing.

"Why didn't you inform me?" The greenette's tone went from ditzy and fun to severe and intense.

Who knew a person who everyone looks as cute, innocent, and sweet could give off a death threatening glare and voice.

"W-what?" I asked terrified about what he's eligible on doing, his eyes looked like he was about to eat me alive.

"That your father was EraserHead, and I'm presuming he's been educating you," Well that is different, he went from cheerful and fun to intense and serious to friendly and kind in under a minute.

"Izuku don't scare him like that, and your energy for later. Say are you gonna partake in the event?" Buredo asked the students on the bus and the majority of us said no, however, Jeira, Me, Shinso, Inasa, Hakate, and Zantestu all agreed to partake.

And none of the other class reps didn't even think of partaking, they're mainly there to check on some of the student's quirks.

And takedown notes me and jeira participated so we can see the students quirks up close.

Inasa and Zantestu were persuaded by Izuku since they have the strongest in terms of their quirk so we can show off our skills and prove to others that shiketsu was the 2nd best school.

And were easily convinced and seeing as Shinso was supposed to be in A-1 in UA he manages to encourage his new friend to participate.

"Were here class everyone line up outside of the bus" Mr. Pain ordered we just followed not causing any conflict.

"Firstly we will talk to the principal so we can determine where we will be seated."

Some people gave us glances of confusion as to why we are here but we just ignored their glares and continue discussing with one another.

"I'm feeling uneasy all of a sudden with all the stares were receiving" Akaru trembling with uneasiness

"It may be a shocker to them to see us here since we're from the west, so I think it's alright to feel uneasy" Jeira reassured Akaru which made her slightly calm.

"Okay, so class for those who are going to partake in the sports festival, follow Mr. Pain, and if not follow me" Keshugamu Sensei pointed at Misuta Sensei which he simply understood and started walking to the opposite direction.

Me, Shinso, Hakate, Inasa, Zantestu and Jeira rushed to Misuta Sensei's back.

"So here's how it's going to work, every time you pass around you will receive 5 points added to your scoreboard. The same goes for your classmates who correctly guess the specific person quirk" We simply nodded leaving all of us six in the waiting room.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom before we start" Zantestu groaned while heading to the nearest bathroom.

Hopefully, he doesn't get lost. "So how are we going to work?" Hakate asked which caught everyone's attention.

"We can assume that the first round will be a qualifier round so possibly an obstacle course or the last amount of students standing passes to the next round" Everyone nodded at what Izuku had explained.

Either way, it might be difficult for some of us to pass the first round so our best bet is to work together.

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

° 7 °
{ REPRESENTATIVES }
{ FOR THE SHCOOL }

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰