° 20 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

Tongaku looked happy that they made their teacher participate seriously.

"EXPANDO WINGS" Tongaku's wings started to grow immensely.

"So that's how you're special move works, you send wavelengths of the pain you received and emit them back to the enemy, however with a high amount of wind pressure it can be sent back" Tongaku explained while his teacher is in front of him smiling.

"HE SMILED?!" Ms. Blend exclaimed throwing her popcorn which I don't know how she managed to sneak in.

"Did you- I already did" Keshugamu sensei showed us the picture he took which contained Mr. Pain smiling devilishly

We didn't notice what was happening in the arena with smoke all around but once it cleared it showed.

Tongaku carrying Yakubo on his back with his wings still large flying through the gate.

"Enzeru Tongaku and Ketsieku Yakubo have passed, next match will be between Power Loader vs Shinko & Shinkyu Yamamoto" Recovery Girl announced while Tongaku walked away from the camera while giving a Yakubo a piggyback ride.

The twins along with Power loader quickly left the observation room to get prepared for their next match.

After a couple of minutes the match was finally starting, the twins in the middle of an open area with landmines all around with Power Loader on the far side guarding the gate.

The twins were arguing with one another because from what it looks like it they weren't prepared with a plan.

"We need a plan stat" The older twin exclaimed which startled the younger twin but promptly nodded.

While Power Loader was on the other side waiting for their first move. The younger twin hardened his water that is constantly releasing from the back of his neck,

Which they used to rush Power Loader while Power Loader digs underground while the twins dashed forward.

What they didn't notice was Power Loader destroyed the hardened water by using his gear and ropes flying towards the twins wrapping their feet and flying them across the air.

The younger twin used his fire to burn the rope however it was quickly wrapped in understandable layers of steel.

"NIGHTMARE" The younger twin released a massive noise making it pitch black with whoever is targeted they will face their nightmares.

The ropes loosen which gave the perfect opportunity for the twins to get out of the grasp and make a run for the exit.

A massive pitfall stopped them from reaching the exit door, how may you ask that happened?

When Power Loader dug down he made a huge pitfall before destroying the hardened water.

Shinkyu picked up his older brother and made him sit on his shoulders, "Hold on tight brother". The older brother was hesitant at first but after a minute, he finally built up the courage to trust his younger brother.

A certain principal was proud in the observation room because his plan worked, the teams were handpicked especially for the twins.

What their problem was trust, his older brother wasn't sure if he could trust his little brother by a minute on anything.

The younger twin propelled themselves using his fire element to make it over the pitfall with his older brother now having faith in his little brother.

The twins cheered and hugged each other as they passed through the door but their celebrations were cut short.

"Shinkyu Yamamoto & Shinko Yamamoto passed, next match up will be Ms. Blend vs Himitsu Kontororu & Buredo Subayai"

"WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT OVER HERE" Both of them twins glared at the camera with Nezu still smirking. While the people mentioned walked out of the observation room to prepare for their match.

"That was so awesome!" Akaru rejoiced praising both the twins as they took their seats in the observation room.

"I'm an only child" Akamatsu cried out while all of us classmates started chuckling.

Everyone inside the observation room turns their attention back to the large screen.

"So what's our strategy?" Kontororu questioned still skeptical of what would happen.

After Recovery Girl announced the match was commencing a huge horde of people that are robots flooded the street.

"Knowing it's Ms. Blend she probably is waiting at the exit" Just as Subayai finished explaining, the power went out in the city and posts started to topple.

The duo quickly dashed forward gaining bruises by colliding with the robots in the dark.

"Ahhhh!!" Kontororu shouted which made Subayai stop and I assume summoning blades all around himself.

"H-Himitsu?" Subayai called out in the dark knives swirling around him.

An unknown loud crash could be heard even in the observation room which made Subayai jump.

"Booo-AHHHH" Was all we heard in the darkness in the observation room, which made everyone tense.

The lights quickly went back as we try to see what happened, after a minute our visions finally became clear.

And Himitsu was passed on the floor and Subayai glued to the ground with some metallic rope.

"Himitsu Kontororu & Buredo Subayai failed. The next match will be a two four match, Eraserhead & Smiley vs Emeshan Shirakumo, Airashi Yuhi, Akaru Naname & Inasa Yoarashi" The people who were called immediately walked out of the observation room still confused as to why it became a 2 vs 4 situations.

While Principal Nezu was smiling admiring everyone's confused faces.

"So what's our plan?" Naname asked still confused as to why it's a 4 on 2 match up.

"Well we're at an instant disadvantage just by the teams alone" Shirakumo explained while Naname was confused as to why they were at a disadvantage.

Shirakumo glanced at Yuhi which Yuhi understood and continued explaining.

"Well knowing that they can cancel our quirks, and only I properly know martial arts, so they already have a huge leg up on us" Airashi further explained but still managed to come up with a plan that could work.

On the other side, the brothers could be seen arguing over one another with Eraserhead trying to keep their voice down well-tried but failed since his brother of his.

Won't stop blabbering on how he missed him dearly, Eraserhead quickly wrapped his capture gear around his brother's mouth.

Which made his brother stop blabbering.

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

° 20 °
{ TEACHERS VS STUDENTS }

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰