° 29 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

".........So we have to cook our own food?" We all questioned with confused faces.

"Did I stutter?" Aizawa sensei activated his quirk which only made him look scarier I mean sensei is already scary even without using his quirk but it adds another layer to his scariness, while Keshugamu sensei is behind him smirking.

And our loud teachers are stood beside the doors of the cafeteria cautiously avoiding our grinning teachers.

Our teachers left us on our own to argue on what we will make, "I'm lazy let's do a salad"

"We could make curry, we have the ingredients right in front of us and we only have two people who will cook for us voluntarily..... Izuku and Ryuku......" Inasa whispered the last part which made the people near hear what he whispered, unfortunately, I was the farthest away from him.

"Uhh, why are you guys looking at me and Izuku like that" Ryuku jokingly laughed slightly terrified with me oblivious about what they're planning.

They all pointed at the carrots on the table in front of us which Ryuku quickly understood, what they meant meanwhile Izuku is just staring at the carrots, behind him Ryuku is getting chased by Takio and Akaru.

"I'M TIRED AND LAZY TODAY, I SWEAR ONCE DINNER IS DONE YOU'RE ALL GOING TO FEEL MY WRATH, AHHHHHHH" Ryuku screamed behind me with me questioning what I have to do.

.... The smell of delicious curry intoxicating the entire cafeteria made everyone's mouth start to salivate.

With our classmates giving proud faces behind us,

"That's our class moms right there"

"Mom your rice balls look so tasty" I praised Ryuku who had tears in his eyes because of me calling him mom again or winding himself up to hurt the others.

I turn my focus back to the spicy curry that I was making, Ryuku beside me making some rice balls enough for everyone.

With kacchan baking some carrot pie, watching him bake brings back memories.

It shows us, Inko and Mitsuki conversing with one another over a cup of coffee at the Bakugous.

The two adults were giggling and laughing while recalling some past experiences when they were both still at UA.

"That was so funny when Masaru failed one of our exams, his face was so hilarious"