° 23 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

The duo rushed inside the store to only step back a little due to the falling materials such as shopping carts, fruits, and appliances.

"Nezu's pretty clever" I smirked while Shinso was confused.

"He technically trapped himself inside here just by doing that" Shinso stared at me waiting for my next move.

"That is true but, knowing he's small he caused that distraction to give himself more time to hide and have more possible hiding spots which give us a hard time attempting to find him" I further explained.

"I think we should split knowing that the only exit is blocked by stuff we will have a better chance of finding him if we split up" Shinso saluted and went to the right side of the store while I explore the left side.

Knowing it's Principal Nezu he probably caused that to waste more time and more possible hiding spots.

The store was I'd say average size-wise but the difference is everything is scattered everywhere on the floor the ceiling, shelves.

Heck Nezu could've been inside of those boxes of distraction and walked out but we want us to find him.

"I FOUN- AHHH" A scream could be heard on the other side which made me dash towards the scream.

However, I didn't notice the slippery floor that Nezu made on purpose, which made me crash on the floor body first.

While Shinso was also on the floor with a rope tied around his waist, without thinking I used my hardening bubble to lock Nezu in place and throw the pickaxe that was in his hand across the aisle.

I attempted to stand up, 'attempted' but the sudden pain in near my abdomen.

"Knowing that you can't heal fractured bones and none of you can move properly to handcuff me I get the last laugh" Nezu crazily laughed while I tried to stand up.

But quickly hit the ground again with Nezu in a sadistic glare at me. Nezu continued laughing but didn't realize Shinso was already out of the ropes and handcuffed the laughing principal.

"Hitoshi Shinso Aizawa & Izuku Midoriya have passed the exam" Chiyo announced smiling while Aizawa was behind everyone smirking with Present Mic sweating knowing that face.

After that match, the duo went to the observation and listen to what our sensei would say.

"Say... How did you get free from the ropes?" I asked while Shinso had the same smirk that Aizawa had which made Izuki sweat drop on the ground.

"Well...

"Your capture gear has a couple of small secret compartments that you can use to hide certain materials," Aizawa explained while showing Shinso some compartments in his hero suit.

A compartment filled with 'bottled water', another one with knives, and another one with a picture of Aizawa and Present Mic hugging.

"So you and Mic-sensei huh?" Shinso wiggled his brows while Aizawa blushed putting on his capture gear back.

"So when are you gonna ask him out" Aizawa confidently clapped back which made Shinso blush harder.

"T-That doesn't concern" Shinso stuttered out loud which made Aizawa smirk.

That's about it" Shinso explained revealing a compartment that is full of knives and blades. But not showing me the rest of the compartments.