° 10 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

The one on one matches were about to induce, however, a certain greenette and as the students in class 1-A of UA name him 'angry pomeranian' are still not present.

"YEAHHHH, let's get started with the one on one matches YOOOO!"

"I'm starting to question my existence" Eraserhead with an emotionless expression announced while chugging down another cup of coffee.

The leaderboard soon changes to a bracket with the final 16, while a certain greenette goes behind them to deceive them that I was already there.

"IS THAT A HICKEY?!" Hakate yammered which made the rest look at the greenette who looked like he escaped from a crowd.

"Well looks like you guys were having fun" Shinko joshed while Shinkyu took a picture for 'blackmail'.

"Is this how it feels to be single?" Inasa cried ou which made everyone around guffaw.

"Let's start our first round folks!" Present Mic promulgated which made the crowd go wild.

We all looked at Inasa and wished him good luck, while he silently headed to the arena formulating a plan in his head.

The match was not surprising due to The purple-haired boy with sticky balls on his head keeps getting distracted by Midnight. Inasa just flung the pervert out of bounds without him even making a move.

The next round was more intriguing than the first round with it being someone with anti-gravity just remembering her moves from last round vs Yaoyorozu

Yaoyorozu made cannonballs plus a cannon and shot them towards the girl with anti-gravity however, the person with anti-gravity could only defend given the situation, she just needs to touch her opponent once and she wins.

It was a close battle, The girl managed to float a lot of cannonballs above causing a massive cannonball shower which gave her a possible moment.

However, she didn't see the camouflaged land mine that she stepped on and flew out of bounds, that fight what more okay than I anticipated.

Next was Ibara from Class 1-B and Hatsume from the somewhat entertaining Support Class, but Ibara moved onto the next round.

After that, it was a white and red-headed boy vs Koda and it ended in less than a second with Todoroki sending a massive ice barrage.

Round 5 was Kacchan vs Zantestu which he didn't stand a chance however I'm glad he went out trying.

Round 6 was Kirishima vs Hagakure which she almost won hadn't she giggled at the edge of the ring but she could be a great hero using her quirk correctly and learning martial arts.

Its finally my turn against Jeira I'm somewhat terrified since she has more experienced in martial arts than I am but I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

"ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE SHIKETSU'S CLASS REP OF 1-A, IZUKU MIDORIYA AND IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE FORMER VIGILANTE NOW BEING A HERO IN TRAINING, JEIRA AKAMATSU!" So they did have a background check on us.

The fight was somewhat lackluster to some however to those who specialize in martial arts it looked like a form of art that they are seeing in front of their eyes.

Moving my entire body a whole 180 degrees which made Jeira hesitate which gave me the perfect moment to strike and knock her out of bounds which worked surprisingly.

Round 8 was the fastest round ever with Ojiro walking out of bounds and Shinso just standing in the middle.

oh man I wanted to see Shinso attack so I could have an advantage in our next round but sadly that didn't happen.

Round 9 was more anybody's chance to win using their quirks at the needed moment, Yaoyorozu vs Inasa.

Inasa won pretty quickly, round 10 was the same as round 4 with Todoroki sending a massive amount of ice which mobilized Ibara, I'm kinda offended because he isn't using his fire for personal reasons.

Don't ask how I know that, round 11 Kirishima sadly had the disadvantage glad he didn't give up.

It's my turn against Shinso, hopefully, my plan works.

"BEGIN!" Present Mic shouted while the audience just watched intensely.

We both just looked at each other trying to predict the opponent's next move, until Shinso blurted something.

"What would happen if I harmed your good o'l friend bakugou over there"

"W-" Shinso was pleased he managed to control me however I have a trick up my sleeve.

"Sorry if I have to do this but walk-off the ring" Shinso commanded which my body just moved by itself. So this is how it feels to be controlled by him.

The crowd went wild screaming that I was walking off the ring with my eyes all white.

A large gust of wind burst through the ring which Shinso couldn't block sending him out of bounds.

Breathing heavily while looking at my bloody arm, I guess that did work. "Shinso is out of bounds! Izuku moves on!"

I ran to Shinso lending him a hand, "How'd you do it?" he glared at me like daggers.

"Well I-" I explained what I did which made him slightly impressed based on his expression

Hopefully, this works, placing a sharp small stick on the palm of my hand with the sharp side of the stick pointing at my arm,

And placing another sharp small stick on my shoes in the event the one on my arm doesn't work.

Heading out without stepping on the sharp sticks that are currently pointed at my arm and feet.

"BEGIN!" Present Mic yelled which made the crowd gazed at the two students in the ring.

"What would happen if I harmed your good o'l friend bakugou over there"

"W-" Quickly holding my breath before he could control incase the sharp knife isn't sufficient.

After that match, I could vaguely remember the next round after that Inasa won his match against Todoroki however could not be able to fight so Todoroki won the match kinda.

Kacchan and I hesitated to fight each other at first however we both had that flare in our eyes saying 'I will beat you'.

And Kacchan did beat me which made a smile on my face knowing that we overcome our relationship as best friends.

That's what best friends do right? I don't know our relationship but I know he doesn't like me.

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

° 10°
{ KACCHAN WHAT IS }
{ OUR RELATIONSHIP }

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰