° 4 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

Ms. Blend just waited for her entire class to be here at the gym beside her is one of her close friends and will be one of the teachers this year.

"What took you all so long" Ms. Blend pouted while the person beside her just laughed.

"Oh my bad, this will be your P.E teacher and I will be a substitute if necessary"

"Please to meet you class, Keshugamu Sumaru, or more known as smiley" The man greeted I've never seen the smiley up close.

A somewhat brother to another pro-here Eraserhead both having the power to erase someone's quirk unless it is a mutation quirk for a period of time depending on their smile or blinking.

"This first lesson will teach you about, trust having trust in your classmates" Keshugamu-Sensei announced with a proud tone.

"You will be paired with someone random and will be trying to get this plastic cup off of our hand, or manage to get us out of this ring, fail to do so and you will be deducted 5 points. However, successfully do so and you will gain 5 points to your scores" Henda-Senpai explained while calling out the teams.

I got paired with Buredo-Kun which might work in our favor, "Izuku got any idea on how to make the plastic cup fall?" Buredo-Kun asked waiting for a reply.

"This might fail but I'm gonna distract Ms. Blend by running at her while you maneuver your blades to go behind Ms. Blend so if I cant make her fall the cup your blades will most likely will"

It was settled all the pairs have been picked by random,

Team A - Himitsu Kontororu & Tokage Zantestu

Team B - Izuku Midoriya & Buredo Subayai

Team C - Jeira Akamatsu & Tsuyoi Sumato

Team D - Shinko Yamamoto & Shinkyu Yamamoto

Team E - Akaru Naname & Inasa Yoarashi