° 0 °

〰✳〰✳〰✳〰✳〰✳〰✳〰

"Mom! It's today!" The little greenette jumped around with his Eraserhead action figure.

It was the day where they will check what the little boy's quirk was, "Alright dear, are you excited?"

The greenette just bounced with excitement and curiosity, I wish my quirk is like Eraserhead or like mommies.

The ride to the doctor was nerve-wracking even for Izuku's mother was a nervous wreck while driving.

"Miss Midoriya I'm sorry to say this but your son is.......

....

..

...

.

QUIRKLESS"

The doctor felt ashamed of himself for breaking the news, the greenette sat there with tears falling down his face,

"Were sorry for wasting your time doc, well be taking our leave..." Inko Midoriya let out in a sorrowful tone while carrying his now crying son on her chest.

The ride back home was silent, you could hear the silence getting louder and louder, Izuku just looked at the ground questioning his life.

What would he do with his life, what did he do to get this outcome, Izuku ran to his bedroom and cried himself to sleep for the next day,

"Baby, you better get ready for school" His mother woke him up the greenette was half awake while getting ready for school.

"Oi nerd- wait for me" The boy turned around to watch his friend Katsuki Bakugou or Kacchan run towards him,

"Nerd- What quirk did you get?" The blonde raised a brow while waiting for an answer, "I don't have a quirk"

"I don't really care, nerd if you have a damn quirk or Nah", " Whether you have or don't have a quirk you're still my fuckin' friend" Kacchan added which made me smile with relief.

"Kacchan let's get going were gonna get late" The green-haired boy blurted out while running.

"Oi nerd wait for me" The other boy exclaimed while running to their school, a couple of days passed after the incident, and asking all might if I could possibly become a quirkless hero, I could still remember what my hero said."

It is possible but it will be difficult without a quirk they will have to work twice or thrice as hard on the norm but I do believe its possible."

Those words hit me which keeps telling me you can do this keep going, his mom is skeptical about this but in the end, encourages his only son to be passionate in what he is striving for.

Inko Midoriya being a well-known support item maker, helps his son to make his dream hero costume, being quirkless Izuku's mother trains his little greenette on knives and using guns.

After a couple of years, Izuku is now comfortable with using guns and knives and some dirty tricks of his sleeves which was used by his mother when she had to.

Izuku has bruises and some minor cuts against his skin but his mother just healed them, every bruise meant every training was a struggle.

Dodging knives being thrown at him, bullets flying all over him, some hits here and there but as long as he's standing he's becoming stronger.

Whats doesn't kill you makes you stronger than his words

That's what the greenette always says to himself to encourage himself and not back down,

My mom is a well-known Support item maker and gets frequent attacks and kidnappings, however, she escapes every time.

"Baby your ready?" My mother asked, knives in hand.

I simply nod which made her smirk in a sadistic way, I never knew that my mom could be this good in training knives and guns,

With a glimpse of my eye, I jump to the left to avoid the incoming knife and duck to avoid the other one,

"Knives of DOOM!" My mother exclaimed which made me wonder is that her move,

A ton of knives starts flying at me in all directions, quickly trying to think of a way to deflect the knives,

I suddenly thought of one this might not work but worth a shot, successfully clenching one of the incoming knives and using that as a shield,

Hitting the knives incoming with another knife is deadly but it's worth risking,

One of the knives I couldn't deflect so I had to improvise and avoid it which I did successfully.

My mother looks at me with passion and happiness in her eyes, while running towards me and embracing me in a deep hug, "I'm so proud of you son"

"I'll give you free time for the day, so you practice more on how to hack stuff and exploit it"

Well, that's a sentence you would never expect from your mother anytime soon.

Taking a seat on my chair with a desk in front of me full of information on various pro heroes,

From All might to Mt. Lady to Eraser Head, Don't ask on how I even have information on underground heroes its a long story.

"Baby dinners ready" Today seems to be unproductive I just sat in my room thinking of possible ultimate combos with knives and guns,

And taking advantage of the surroundings, being a highly intelligent human being has its ups and downs, but the ups help me in my daily life.

Oh right I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Izuku Midoriya, currently 14, quirkless but specializes in knives and guns also hacker for both heroes and villains.

My goal is to become the first quirkless hero that will encourage other people that whatever you are if you are quirks or not you can still achieve your biggest dreams.

"Oi nerd, your mumbling to yourself again" Kacchan looked at me signaling for me to follow me, which I understood,

We both sat on a table with just us two alone, "Deku you gonna go to UA?", "Kacchan I don't know, auntie told me to come to your house because my moms there"

I could hear kacchan tsk while leaving me alone on the table, thinking of many different possibilities, on whether or not I should try to go to UA in the General Studies or try somewhere else.

〰✳〰✳〰✳〰✳〰✳〰✳〰

° 0 °
{THINKING OF HIS FUTURE}

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰