° 24 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

"Cmon guys it's the weekend you all should be excited that we could have a relaxation day" Midoriya who was jumping around excited for today.

"How in the fuck are you this energetic at 8 in the fucking morning damn nerd" Bakugou snickered

"Yeah Midobro you seem too pumped for this" Kirishina along with 1-A were practically still asleep.

"I don't go out that much so when I do I always try and enjoy it!" Midoriya smiled while stepping inside the mall's café.

With Midoriya's classmate already ready and prepared they were used to this even Ryuku who was almost tempted to give his dad role in the class to Midoriya.

"Is this a regular to you guys?" Kaminari questioned falling onto a stool and almost sleeping while Midoriya's classmates just laugh it off.

"We kinda have too Midoriya, Ryuku and Takio are the only ones in our class who can cook, Takio doesn't really like cooking for many people,

Ryuku sometimes cooks for us if he's in a good mood and that rarely happens so we have to rely on Midoriya for the cooking he wakes up either at 6 to 7 AM and starts cooking breakfast at 8 and if we missed it well that's our problem and we're all lazy to buy food outside" Zantestu explained taking some sips of his coffee while explaining.

"Midoriya basically is our alarm clock but more helpful, friendly and cute isn't that right" Akamatsu pinched Midoriya's cheeks which caused it to redden.

"I'm not cute alright" Midoriya pouted ordering his regular, dark coffee with 6 pumps don't ask why they are allowing this.

With Shinso behind him smirking which some others feel uncomfortable.

"I have taught him well."

"What did you do to Izuku" Ryuku questioned taking a sip of Midoriya's coffee and practically drowning because of the extra.

"Like boyfriend like boyfriend, If I do say so myself" Akaru teased while Mina nodded in giggled alongside her.

"We're not dating" I clapped back looking away from them, while the others looked confused as to why my eyes were showing stars.