° 15 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

Class 1-A of UA got off the bus everyone still looking dead and unready for today's event.

"I don't think I'm gonna pass" Mineta shitting himself while examining admiring the large stadium in front of them.

"Mineta don't you want ladies to notice, this another chance for you to show what you got" Aizawa groaned trying to act nicely with his genetic deadpan face.

Mineta was thinking too much about different possible ladies that could ask him for his autograph.

"If you pass this test and get your hero license you all will one step closer to becoming pro-heroes" everyone had stars in their eyes

"Alright! Let's call the usual" Kirishima smiled which pumped everyone up while Aizawa is questioning his life and job as a teacher.

"PLUS!" Kirishima yelled

"ULTRA!" The entire flinched when they couldn't recognize who said that. They all turn around to acknowledge a tall and buff teen who looks joyous.

"INASA, Haven't I already told you not to do that its the third time your scaring people" A teen with pink scolded the other teen who they now know as 'Inasa'

"I'm so sorry" Inasa exclaimed and crushed his head on the pavement causing blood to spill on the ground and on his face.

The class flinched when they witnessed blood coming from his forehead.

While some of them stared at a teen who looks like in bloodlust getting stopped by a female with green hair.

"Inasa stop hurting yourself, this is the fifth time this week" A certain a greenette picked up the teen and a bubble appeared on the wound.

Some of the class could recognize that voice and they quickly grabbed the greenette and embraced in a group hug.

"IZUKU/DEKU/MIDORIYA!" The bakusquad and todosquad except todoroki exclaimed.

"Extras fucking back off can't you see he can't breath" The angry pomeranian pointed at the greenette who is turning purple from the lack of air.

Everyone quickly moved away giving room for the greenette to breath, "We missed you"

"We need you in our class, no one can control the angry pomeranian"

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY PIKACHU?"

"See Midoriya say me" Denki pleaded and hid behind me while I give kacchan the 'Don't you even dare' glare

Which made kacchan tch in annoyance and walked off.

"Well we'll see each other later after the license exam," I say announced which made me and the rest of the class enter the stadium looking thing.

"Uhm. Can someone tell us who that guy was?" A confused Tokoyami asked with both him and Dark Shadow having a confused expression.

"Aizawa sensei do you know them?" Yaoyorozu questioned,

"I wouldn't say know but I know some information on them want me to explain?" Aizawa in his monotone voice asked glaring at his problem children.

Which they all simply nodded, "Alright I don't know all about them but I some info on there top 3 of the class,

Inasa Yoarashi, also known as Gale Force quirk whirlwind can manipulate the air around him, one special move I know from him 'Telenado'. The tornado he created can make non-living objects around the tornado float and get sucked in by the tornado and when released the objects fling across any direction the user desires.

Next, we have Ryuku Yoshiki, also known as Plasman quirk plasma manipulation he can control your blood in your body, a special move I know is 'Scalding Frame' he can manipulate your blood to heat up to a crazy degree. Slowly melting the person's organs though he only uses it in dire situations. Although he has more special moves that even our principal nezu doesn't know.

Finally, we have the 'strongest' in their class Izuku Midoriya, also know as globule quirk bubbles, he can play offensive and defensive at the same time since his quirk has a healing mechanism and can deal massive damage base on his emotions and apart of the big three in their school, how is he apart of the big three well one person from each year will be considered the best candidate base on the persons quirk, personality, and contribution on shiketsu, 

A special move that I know from him 'Crazy Bubbles', it's a complicated special move but it's the most effective he will trap himself in his bubble, and then the next layer of bubble will attract non-living objects towards him trapping the objects in the 2nd bubbles, the next layer can copy someone's quirk that he has healed in the past week. after that when released the objects will fling across every direction at insane speeds.

While he is safe in the middle since his bubble heals any person inside the bubble though he can have a group of people inside the bubble if he chooses to. And I guess that's all of it those three are the best bets to reach the top 10 heroes ranking in a matter of a week" Aizawa surprised himself since that was the most he talked about something that intrigued him.

The class just looked at each other sweat dropping upon hearing what they were capable of except a certain blonde who already knew the information their sensei gave,

"You seem rather excited for this license exam" Zantestu pointed out the others nod in agreement.

"Too excited" Ryuku corrected while everyone nodded in agreement,

"But dad this our chance to become one step closer to becoming pro heroes" I croaked while the others stared at me.

Ryuku was sobbing in joy I think by the expression he's giving me, "You called me dad, I feel honored I will be the best dad you will see"

"Sad part is your still single" Kisomo clapped back which made everyone chuckle around him including the single people.

"You didn't have to come for me my child" Ryuku was still weeping from happiness or sadness I don't know.

"I DONT NEED ANOTHER DAD" Kisomo screamed while running away from Ryuku.

"YES, YOU DO NOW GIVE YOUR DAD A HUG" Ryuku shouted trying to catch Kisomo while we all just laughed.

"YOUR LUCKY I DONT HAVE PAPER ON ME RIGHT NOW"

"YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOUR DAD"

We all cackled while recording the scenario, hey more blackmail.

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

° 15 °
{ OUR CLASS DAD }

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰