° 28 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

Meanwhile, inside the facility, the pro-heroes are gazing at the cameras that were distributed all over the arena with some even levitating in mid-air which could catch everything from above,

"They're going to treat this like some battleground?" Present Mic inside entreated that it wasn't true, sadly that wasn't the case.

A loud outburst erupted in the middle of the woods, which woke everyone in the camera room up, they promptly went to see who could've generated the huge explosion.

The smoke ultimately stopped to reveal Kendo, Tsunotori, and Shaberu who were either passed out or dizzy on the ground And Yaoyorozu with a paintball gun, Izuku coming out of the bushes and Enzeru deplaning gracefully on the ground,

"Those three alone are an unbeatable trio" everyone in the camera room agreed without uncertainty, in the battle.

"I'm still not used to you using a gun to stun people," Momo commented not knowing how to hold a gun properly but almost getting the hang of it.

"You'll get used to him being like that sooner or later" Enzeru stretched his wings and flew back in the sky and started to search for more people,

"WATCH OUT!" I roared launching my paintball gun which had no ammunition in it at Momo who barely dodged the paintballs coming right at her, she quickly recognized the situation and created shields to protect ourselves, at the same time Enzeru was shooting whoever that was from above.

"We need to move, or we're over" I gazed around waiting for them to come, and thankfully they arrived, mushrooms began growing around the area making us aware that Komori and Tokoyami are here,

I look at Momo and nodded, we went into our attack stance and rushed the people who were attempting to eliminate us.

"Oh there you guys are, I got bored and just took them out" Enzeru yawned sitting on one of the branches of a tree.

We all suddenly halt and listened to what Mandalay had to say, "Mashirao Ojiro, Rikido Sato, and Setsuna Tokage have been eliminated from team 4, Minoru Mineta, Tsuyoi Sumato, Kisomo Yendasu, and Togaru Kamakiri from team 9 have been eliminated.

10 students have been eliminated and 48 students remain" Mandalay mind linked us which made us understand that there are more people than we expected that are still in the game,

"We are back from the deepest parts of the darkness" Tokoyami chanted standing on a branch while Komori was emerging from the bushes, mushrooms growing behind her.

"Here's a tracker" Momo gave all of us tracking devices that some of the mushrooms that Komori had planted inside on some of the mushrooms.

"No one has been caught in the tracking devices so that could mean they might be on the opposing side of the map."