° 22 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

"Since my quirk sends out an unknown gas we won't know if it could help us or not" Shaberu explained before the round starts.

"So our best bet is for me to sneak attack while you distract?" Zantestu questioned getting hyped a little.

"We could do that but what happens if I get hit with Midnight's quirk we'll be at a slight disadvantage" Shaberu looked down trying to find another way.

"Begin" Recovery Girl announced which made Shaberu spew out random gases trying to see what she can do.

Darts started flying towards Midnight's direction but she quickly avoided the attack.

"I'll say kid your quick is powerful but the fact that it could be anything tempts me" Midnight with her sadistic smirk getting a whip out while roughly hitting the back of her.

She saw Zantestu camouflaged and threw him to the side barely able to stand up while Shaberu ran away from the gate.

While sweeping out random gases, ropes, ice, random clothes, even some expensive food spew out of the random gases.

"Come out come out, here I come" Midnight laughed wrapping some reasonable sized rocks and chucking them in random directions.

One of the rocks nearly hit Shaberu but she managed to dodge it barely so that is.

Luckily, one of the gas could help Shaberu which dropped some cancellation cuffs the same ones that we were given however Zantestu had the cancellation cuffs.

"Found you~" Midnight whispered in her sadistic tone which made Shaberu run for the exit with her getting chased.

Sending out more gas for lipstick, cats?!, and pens to fly towards Midnight but successfully dodged.

Hopefully, the cats landed on their feet I mean they always do so I don't need to worry about that but still.

"You can run but you can't hide~" Some whipping sounds could be heard behind Shaberu while she continued to run.

Hopefully, this helps, releasing gas in front of me to get an item that can possibly help me.

And thankfully it gave something useful a taser! Shaberu aimed at Midnight who hasn't noticed the taser yet.

Midnight tried to release sleeping gas however was too late her stomach hit the rod and Shaberu activated it.

Knocking midnight out cold, Shaberu joyfully places the handcuffs on Midnight's hand and cheered.

"Akushina Shaberu & Tokage Zantestu passed, Next round Thirteen vs Hakate Omou Zoshi & Jeira Akamatsu" Recovery Girl announced while Shaberu was pushing a cart that Zantestu passed out since she couldn't carry Zantestu.

Yuhi quickly went to Zantestu's side while we all wiggled our brows, concerned about his boyfriend check.

"Can you all shut the fuck up" We all quickly shut up while taking pictures of them as discreetly as possible.

The two females were holding onto a bar that is connected to the room while Thirteen is trying to use her black hole.

Akamatsu attempted to throw a knife but was sucked up by Thirteen. Akamatsu instead threw many darts that can be a boomerang but Thirteen sucked it up as well.

Akamatsu was getting frustrated while Zoshi was on the verge of letting go.

Zoshi's grip lessened making her let go and get captured by Thirteen which caused her an instant fail.

Akamatsu was holding on to dear life, she knew she couldn't avoid Thirteen's quirk even with knives it won't work and darts.

What do I do? Akamatsu's grasp on the bar disappeared but before she could get captured she used her feet to stop Thirteen from using her quirk.

This surprisingly works, I mean who would expect it to be this outfit, Akamatsu quickly tackles Thirteen down and placed the handcuffs on them.

"Jeira Akamatsu passed, Hakate Omou Zoshi sadly failed, final battle Principal Nezu vs Izuku Midoriya & Hitoshi Shinso Aizawa" It's my turn with Shinso who knows what's going to happen.

"I'm nervous" Shinso could be seen shaking, I'm being the same as Shinso but not showing it.

"We have to face some obstacles somehow right?" I chuckled trying to lighten the mood, he just nodded his nervousness still visible but lessened.

After Recovery Girl announced that the challenge began, Nezu wasted no time in destroying some exits. It's his star student after all why would he make it easy.

Midoriya took Shinso's hand and they both latched themselves onto the ball of the crane using the hardening side of Midoriya's quirk.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Nezu could be heard maniacally laughing out loud that could send shivers down everyone's back not for me of course.

I got used to his chaotic and crazy laugh that I could even copy it, which is a weird thing to say.

"NOW!" Izuku softened the bubble as they flew where Nezu was crashing with the pane.

"My you thought this was gonna be easy think again, heros~" Nezu looked crazy no I don't think crazy the right word no crazy is the right word.

Nezu hopped out of the crane and ran towards a random store, Shinso holds onto my hand.

"Shouldn't we just escape-" I cut Shinso off.

"I don't think that's the best bet he probably booby-trapped this crane and knowing its Nezu he probably destroyed every escape route except one which is at the far opposite of this crane which would take over more than 15 minutes,

So our best chances of passing to handcuff Nezu if possible which is a low possibility but its higher odds than trying to go for the exit." Shinso looked too confused to process what his friend, yes his friend explained to him.

Midoriya jumped out of the crane and gracefully landed on the ground using his quirk with Shinso using his scarf as a form of a grappling hook.

"Where do you think he went?" Shinso questioned.

"Well knowing his high intelligence he probably believed we would check someone far from here so he went someone near here and trapped it," Midoriya explained which Shinso somewhat understood on what his friend was informing him.

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

° 22 °
{ Teachers VS Students }
{ PT. 3 }

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰