° 25 °

〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰

"WE'RE NOT LATE" I bolted towards everyone and Shinso practically being hauled by me.

"You're actually late by 30 sec- Shh that's still shorter than a minute" Akaru was about to tell a joke, however, was discontinued by me setting a finger on her lips.

"Alright everybody get on your assigned bus." I hurriedly advanced to the last bus to where I was specified too.

We assumed a class on each bus but sadly that did not occur alternatively it became randomized seats.

Shinso was on another bus so we couldn't really communicate that much, at least Akaru, Inasa, Takio, Shinko, Enzeru, Zantestu, Airashi, and Shaberu are with me on this bus so that's a plus.

"I'm interested to see what we're going to do in the woods" Shinko expressed while we just bowed our heads in unison in agreement.

"Hopefully it's gonna fun!" Inasa lifted his hand to form into a fist, which made us smile.

"At least someone's positive today," 

The commotion in our bus grew we couldn't even hear what the other person is saying, Monoma was mocking Class 1-A with kendo not here it became a disordered mess. 

Mineta being the pervert that he is, and some members of the Bakusquad in our bus being raucous as ever.

After a short while, it became unusually quiet since practically everyone was either asleep, being lively, or just bothering other people.

"I'm bored" Inasa yawned nudging a sleeping cinnamon roll awake, Midoriya bounced with his whole body wholly awake.

"W-what?" Midoriya asked still groggy with Enzeru abruptly waking up beside him.

While Akaru is playing Islandcraft on her phone, "Good morning to you guys too"

"What should we do? I'm bored" Inasa stretched his arms more, Akaru on the other hand withdrew her phone and had the most wicked grin on her face.

"Let's play never have I ever" Akaru stated while Inasa seemed over the mood, we all gazed at each other and had the identical thing in our brains.

"This could end horribly in a matter of seconds"

Knowing it's Akaru she will plausibly ask juicy questions, Enzeru I don't know, Shinko will most unquestionably ask about our issues.

Shaberu doesn't socialize that much or participate in stuff we do so we just let her view from the sidelines.

"You guys can play that, me and Airashi are gonna sleep more we need it" Zantestu explained pointing at his eyes practically wanting to close them shut.

"I've been there," Shinso thought to himself smirking,

"Alright, so what's the order?" Inasa formed a grin on his face making all of us around sweatdrop, the only time we ever saw Inasa with that devilish grin of his was on his birthday, to say the least, it was....... 'perverted'.

"So here's the order me, Enzeru, Inasa, Akaru, Takio, and finally Izuku, got it?" We all just agreed and so we began our friendly game of never have I ever.

"Never have I ever thought that our sensei is attractive" Scratch the friendly part, we glanced at each other contemplating who would put their finger down. And out of all of us, Akaru placed one of her fingers down.

"I mean Pain sensei is attractive and I'm not going to lie unlike the rest of y'all" Enzeru sighed and laid one of his fingers down as well, while our jaws were on the floor out of all of us we didn't expect Enzeru of all people to find our sensei's attractive.

"Never have I ever.... walked in on our teachers kissing" Enzeru formed a smirk on his face, while Shinko set his finger down, "Wait... so you're the one who sent those photos?" Akaru attempting not to screech would be an absolute lie.

"I'm uncovering more and more stuff that I didn't need to comprehend about my friends......." Takio vocalized with all of her fingers still pointing upwards.

"Same here...... Inasa your turn" I pointed out. Hopefully, it isn't something too perverted.

"Never have I ever lied to my parents about being sick so I couldn't go to school" Oh thank all might it wasn't perverted......yet.

After a brief silence, Shinko, and Enzeru placed one of their fingers down both having only three remaining fingers standing upright.

"I'm disappointed" Takio expressed while protracting her arms into her backpack to grab some chips.

"I woke up late okay, I didn't want to be a dead body that day, and being killed by sensei is hell" Shinko huffed looking outside to just see some swaying trees all over.

"I'd do the same, to be honest," Akaru backed Shinko up.

"I don't know if I should feel appreciated, concerned or who knows" Shinko deadpanned.

"Anyways........ MY TURN!" Akaru giggled probably stalling so she could think of a good one.

"Never have I ever...... Walked in on one of our classmates changing" Akaru had the most sinister smirk I have ever seen in my entire life.

I placed one of my fingers down, along with Takio, "What who did walk on?" Takio glared at me with wide eyes.

"Well..... I- It's Shinso" we all glare at Shaberu who knew exactly what happened, I turn my head over to them to end up with Akaru on the ground fangirling continuously muttering 'my ship is sailing'...

"I'm not even gonna ask details on why that happened" Shinko looked dead inside probably praying to who knows up above to forget what he heard.

"You are all freaky as hell anyways..... Never have I ever stolen anything from anyone" Takio raised her four fingers standing upright full of confidence, on the other hand, Inasa placed one of his fingers down.

While ooh's could be heard from all of us who were still awake, Aizawa sensei in the driver's seat just ignoring us and continuing driving.

"Also Izuku it's your turn now" Akaru radiated malevolent intentions which intoxicated the atmosphere around us, sending shivers down our back.

"Never have I ever been sent to the nurse's office because of an injury or a wound" Giving of my most bright smile that could beat the sun's light.

Everyone but me raised one of their fingers down, me having the most fingers still standing straight.

"I hate that your quirk has a healing side to it" Akaru pouted using her quirk to launch her bag towards her using her quirk.

"In all honesty, my quirk is the 2nd deadliest among our class, Ryuku being the most lethal to our body, since my bubbles when touched or popped could send massive stuff from fire to water to ice to air that could affect the human body itself so possibly sending more in hospitals than saving, maybe I can learn how to possibly control that but that could take months" I mumbled to myself having one of my regular 'talks'.

"He hasn't changed much" Akaru thought to herself still smiling.

✴ 〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴

° 25 °
{ BOREDOM LED US HERE }

✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴〰✴