15 | remember the rules

Start from the beginning

"What the heck?" Jungkook exclaimed, eyes widening. He immediately dialed Jimin. "Jimin?"

"Jimin! Get your attention here now," he shouted when Jimin didn't respond promptly.

Jimin arrived, finding Jungkook agitated. "What's your problem? Can't you call me without shouting?"

"Shut up! Look what your little pet did to my shoe," Jungkook vented, frustration in his voice.

Confused, Jimin glanced at Jungkook's shoe and then at the purring kitten nearby. Realization struck, and he couldn't contain his laughter. "Oh my god!" he chuckled, covering his mouth. "Bora peed on you?"

"Bora?" Jungkook said, perplexed.

"Yeah, her name. It's cute, right?"

"Cute my foot! What am I supposed to do with my shoes?" Jungkook retorted angrily.

Jimin scoffed. "Don't act like you can't afford a new pair of shoes."

"Yes, I can. But I have a meeting in my office in twenty minutes. I can't afford to be late," Jungkook replied with frustration.

"Then you can wear another pair. It's not like you only have these shoes," Jimin retorted, rolling his eyes, visibly exasperated with the alpha's behavior.

Alpha huffed, craving an apology that Jimin wasn't offering. "Get this little troublemaker out of my mansion."

"Don't you dare! Her name is Bora. Don't call her that."

"Bora my ass!"

"Enough! Will you?" Jimin intervened.

"You're in my mansion, in case you're forgetting, Mister Park."

"And do I have to remind you why I'm even here, Mister Jeon?"

"Cut the nonsense! Just get this kitten out of my house."

"Bora will not go anywhere!" A voice interrupted them, and they turned to find Taehyung, arms crossed on his chest.

"Taehyung, you don't know what that did to me," Jungkook complained.

"Shut it, Kook! It's just pee on your shoe, nothing gross about it," Taehyung exclaimed, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook looked conflicted. "Are you kidding me? She peed on me, and you think there's nothing gross about it? It is gross."

"Not on you. On your shoe, Mister Jeon," Jimin corrected him.

"You shut your mouth, midget!"

"Stop calling me that, you filthy mouth."

"Both of you, stop, please," Taehyung intervened like a teacher between two children. "And Bora isn't going anywhere." With that said, Taehyung picked up the little kitten and walked away, a victorious smirk on Jimin's face and a huff of annoyance escaping from Alpha's mouth.

*

The trio gathered around the dining table, indulging in their breakfast.

"I have a business party in the evening. Do you want to come with me?" Alpha inquired.

"Absolutely," Taehyung replied with a smile.

Jimin, mid-bite, looked up and conveyed his desire with pleading eyes. Recognizing Jimin's unspoken wish, Taehyung took the lead.

"Kook," he called, and the alpha hummed, turning his attention. "Can Jimin join us?"

"No," Alpha replied succinctly, focused on his meal. Jimin sighed inwardly, prompting a glance from Taehyung, who sighed in response.