EPILOGUE

Five years later

Five years later

"Daddy!"

"Daddy! Papa! Appa!"

"Wake up!"

"Daddyyyyy~"

Jungkook groaned lightly to himself, slowly getting out of his dreamland.

"Daddy, wakey wakey~" The little boy sang as he shakes his father's body with his little hands. Alpha chuckled lowly at his son's cute expression when he opened his eyes, slowly sitting up on the bed. Jaemin smiled widely and literally threw himself on Jungkook who gasped at the sudden action but then hugged Jaemin back, a huge smile formed on his lips.

"Daddy!"

"Good morning, baby." Jungkook whispered slowly and pecked Jaemin's forhead who giggled and pecked Jungkook's forhead too who chuckled in response. "Baby, not there. You can kiss me here. On the cheek, okay?"

"No!" Jaemin pouted and hugged alpha again. "Jae will kiss daddy where Jae wants to. Okay daddy?" He pointed his finger at his father with an adorable pout on his lips, trying scare Jungkook who laughed.

"Aye aye captain!" Jungkook played and saluted at his son. Jaemin giggled with his bunny teeth poking out. It was similar Jungkook's own teeth when he was smaller, just like Jaemin.

"Daddy! You didn't wish me." Jaemin crossed his arms on his chest, still pouting.

"I wished you last night, Jae."

"Daddy, no! Wish me now."

"Okay okay." Jungkook chuckled. "Happy Birthday. Happy now?"

Jaemin giggled and nodded his head up and down. "Daddy."

Jungkook hummed.

"Let's wish papa too."

"Okay, go wake him up."

Jaemin rushed towards Jimin and Taehyung who were still sleeping on the bed. "Papa, wake up! Papa! Appa! Come on! It's early morning, wakey wakey~"

The papa and appa finally woke up by Jaemin's whiny voice, slowly sitting up on the bed. Jaemin threw himself on Jimin as well like he did with Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook laughed at the action.

"Happy birthday, Papa!" Jaemin sang and pecked Jimin's forhead.

Jimin smiled widely at the action and pecked Jaemin's cheek. "Thank you baby. Happy birthday you too."