The Fall of Me part 1

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             I was woken up by the feeling of Draco's soft lips on mine. I smiled against his lips and kissed him back. "What was that for? It's twelve in the morning!" I asked him. "I just understood what you meant." He said before kissing my hand. "Understood what? You're not making very much sense." I said laughing. "You're my whole world too Y/N." he said, with a rather serious but loving look on his face. I felt my heart melt and butterflies explode in my stomach. This man was so sweet when he wanted to be.

"Draco. I-"

"Happy birthday Princess." He said. He lifted my chin and met my eyes. He kissed me once more. "You know I still get butterflies every time you do that." I said quietly. He chuckled softly. "Well it's a good thing the feeling is mutual then." He said.

DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

Y/N winced. "Woah. Y/N are you hurting?" I asked her, concerned. "Uh erm- no. I just pinched myself to check if I was dreaming." She replied. "Seems too good to be true sometimes. You know? Like the world is so cruel, it doesn't seem like I would have you. But I do." She continued. I nodded.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Well forget that. You have me. All of me. For the rest of time. Just the two of us."

I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. "Awwwweee." I heard a voice say. "what the hell?" I whispered to Draco. "It wasn't me. Someone's in here." He whispered back. I quickly found my knives in the pocket of my jacket next to the bed and gripped it tightly. "Show yourself." I said to the darkness. Someone turned the lights on.

"GINNY?!? WHAT THE HELL!"

"What?"

"HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE!"

"Only like 20 minutes."

"And you were WATCHING US?!?"

"Well yeah, I came in to tell you we had a DA meeting, but I didn't want to ruin the moment!"

"GINNY!"

"What?"

"GET OUT!"

"But you have to come!"

"Ginny, we're naked."

"Oh shit. I'll leave you now. Should I tell Harry you're not coming today?"

"Yeah, just tell him I'm a bit under the weather."

"Fine."

"Thanks! I owe you one!"

DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

             "So have you figured out how to control your power yet?" I asked, turning back to her. "No, I haven't been able to read anyone's thoughts lately. Could you please help me figure it out?" She asked with a pouty face. I grinned at her offer.

"Of course! This is the first real life ind reading power! This is the stuff that you'd see in a muggle comic book! Just think about the science behind it! Maybe somehow the cells in your cerebrum shift over to someone else's to gather information, then back to yours! I mean, we're talking about a modification of the human brain! Traveling! Does this mean mind control too? Or, are there emotional or physical consequences for exhausting yourself? This is amazing! Your brain is deconstructing itself, then reconstructing, all without detection of the human eye-"

"Draco, I love how passionate you are about this, and I'm really glad to have you helping me out, and you really are one of the smartest people I've ever met, but if you keep rambling on and using scientific terms that no one understands, just like my brain, I will deconstruct your face."

"Oh. So should we-"

"Oh my I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Trust me Darling. It's okay."

"No! No, it's not! As soon as I started getting these powers, my parsletounge and this, whatever we should call it- Draco, I've been changing. It's like a part of me deep down, crying to be let out."

"I don't understand Princess."

"Draco, when I beat up Terry Boot, and watched him bleed, there's a part of me that liked it. Draco, a part of me wanted to hurt him. A part of me wanted to go further than beating him up. It's like that part of me is slowly taking over myself. When I saw him helpless, all bruised up by my kicks and punches, I got this kind of urge."

"What kind of urge?"

"Bloodlust. Bloodlust, Draco. I wanted to pull my knives out and watch him bleed out. A PART OF ME WANTED THAT!"

             She was crying at this point. I was, well to say the least, shocked. I knew she wouldn't she would never. But maybe someTHING would. Maybe a magical parasite. No. Princess wouldn't hurt anyone and enjoy it. Would she?

"And Draco, it's like this darkness is eating me. I just feel emotionally sick. Like the things that used to make me sad are suddenly started to make me laugh. I don't know what to do Draco."

"Y/N, I'm going to ask you something, and I want you to answer truthfully. I'll know if you're lying."

"Go ahead."

"So the other day when we were fighting because I was playing hard to get because I got information that didn't apply to me..."

"Yes?"

"You sunk to your knees and started crying, saying you were exhausted from all the new information. Is that correct?"

She bit her lip and tried to remember. "That's right."

"And this was after you figured out your power?"

"Yes... where is this going?"

"Our fight. You knew it was nothing. You knew. Didn't you? You picked a fight anyway. You killed me from the inside. You made my heart break over nothing. You knew. You saw my reaction, my tears. You saw how my heart broke and you liked it. Didn't you? And afterwards, somehow you were pulled out of it. Like waking up from a trance. You then felt horrible. It's like it's taking over your body in short episodes."

"Similar to how-"

"When Tom Riddle had taken over Ginny Weasley's body to open the chamber of secrets."

"You don't mean..."

"Do you understand what this means?"

"It can't be!"

"This would mean-"

"The fall of the Hogwarts."

"And inevitably-"

"The fall of me."

AUTHORS NOTE

HA YOU DONT GET TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE 😂