The last chapter

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             I rose to the fresh, morning air- or more accurately afternoon, as it was nearing 12. I took me a moment to frisky remember everything that took place last night. One peaceful moment before I was struck with emotion. I looked over next to me and saw Draco, still asleep. His brown hair messy from the bed. "Creep." He muttered. I flinched from being startled.

"You're awake."

"Course- I woke up from your eyes burning into my head."

             I offered a weak smile before hugging him.

"Draco? Can I say something stupid?"

"I say stupid things all the time. Go ahead."

"I feel guilty for smiling, or laughing... I should do nothing but cry now, yet here I am, taking pleasure in your dumb jokes."

"Princess, you heard Dumbledore... she can never come back."

"Yeah thanks."

"That's not my point. Do you think she'd want you to only cry?"

"No but-"

"It's okay to be sad sometimes- trust me. I cried all last night- but you can't shut off everything else. Life goes on."

"I love you Draco."

"I love you too."

10 YEARS LATER
NARRATORS POINT OF VIEW

             Hello dear readers. Many of you have had some creative guesses of my identity, ranging from a friend that the author made while shifting, to Dumbledore... all of which were incorrect. Ten years, it has been since our last documented scene with Y/N and Draco Malfoy. Of course it's only need ten years for them. You have not aged ten years whilst reading this, nor I, from writing this. For you and I, we are, and have always been in the "ten years later". Makes sense. Right? This story has merely been that. A story which I had been telling you. A story of fact and research. And history.

             Since it is now ten years later for our characters, we are now, all in the same time.

             I would apologize for being so secretive about my identity, but if I did, it wouldn't be genuine. This is no longer a story about Y/N and Draco. Would you believe me if I told you that I was actually the main character all along? Of course you wouldn't. But what happens next may change your mind.

             You see, today is a very special day. I've waited for this day for years...

             I turned to my mirror and examined my outfit. Loose, messy hair, a red and black plaid skirt, a black crop top. It wasn't fancy, but if I was going to do this, I couldn't wear any bright colours. I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out a small, glowing stone. "Alright how do you work?" I muttered to myself. I squeezed it tightly in my hand, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. I imagined the place I wanted to go. Suddenly, I felt my surroundings change. I opened my eyes, and I was there. The place I was most desperate to be.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Mum, do you think Albus could come over during the holidays?"

"Fine with me, ask your Dad."

"That would be wonderful Scorpius."

             Suddenly, there was a ring at the door. I got up to answer it, but Scorpius yelled "I'LL GET IT!" And raced to the door. Soon, Scorpius walked back. "Mum? Dad? There's a young lady looking for you." He said. Draco and I exchanged looks, got up? And went to the door. A girl, no older than 17 or 18 stood in the threshold. Her brown hair flowing in the wind- although I'm not exactly sure if I could call it brown- it was at least 50 different shades, ranging from blonde, to brown, to slightly red. Although her hair wasn't the most staggering thing about her; she had large, black bird wings sprouting out of her back... almost like-

             The girl looked up, meeting my eyes- the colour was a mysterious silver. "Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy?" She asked. "Yes?" I asked. She grinned, and I could've sworn her eyes flashed gold and red. "Oh I'm so glad I've found you!" She said. I must say, though she was a rare beauty, she was a bit odd- nothing she said made any sense. "I'm afraid we don't understand..." Draco said. "Oh! How rude of me! I should've introduced myself. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy? Hi. My name's Raven. Raven Morrighan. That name isn't my birth name- it was dealt to me when I was stolen. They erased it from my memory, but I discovered my real name; I'm Lyra. Lyra Malfoy.

AUTHORS NOTE

AYYYYE WE'RE DONEEEEEEEEEE! 130 chapters (six seasons) WOAH I WROTE ALL THAT!
Answer in the comments:
What book do you want to see?
A) Lyra's story
B) Smut
C) Another Draco Malfoy story (best friend to lovers)
D) I'm not falling for him (enemies to lovers, Draco Malfoy )

A Q and A and a face reveal chapter will be out later today, so watch out for that, if you have any specific questions for me, private message me (or comment it) and I'll answer that in the Q and A